Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Where in the World are you from?
This poll is closed.
America (North & South)
75.00%
27 75.00%
Europe
11.11%
4 11.11%
Asia
8.33%
3 8.33%
Africa
0%
0 0%
Outer-Space
5.56%
2 5.56%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where in The World Are You
(03-29-2012, 07:31 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Well, if we're posting maps, here's where I am:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=62]

Sorry I couldn't zoom in any closer... Coffee

Thats some wide angle lens you have there Mr S. and for the missing map

[Image: nswMapLarge.jpg]

Love seeing where you all come from makes the world a smaller place. Sitting in my home in Scotland it seems that most are so far away yet at the press of a key your here, you have to love the modern world for somethings lol

Post Reply Post Reply
I am not that far from Paula.

I am here.

[Image: USAMapKnoxville-1.png]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup. Y'all have been getting some horrendous storms. Aren't you glad they were rain and not snow??
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-29-2012, 05:04 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Yup. Y'all have been getting some horrendous storms. Aren't you glad they were rain and not snow??

Yes, I am glad there hasn't been snow. They don't know how to deal with it here. Nervous
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
YES! We have another european member come on Georg dont be shy mate I'll look after you Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm just north of Indianapolis, Indiana.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-01-2012, 09:37 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: I'm just north of Indianapolis, Indiana.

NASCAR Country BigwinkBig GrinBig Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: timezone.jpg]

Maybe this will help, I may get to know how far in the past you are to my futureOh-jeez

6 time zones in the states? Do you know if your coming or going...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Beard Championships zonk 2 430 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,413 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Sometimes I think the world has gone mad. retired_guy 18 1,397 05-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Last Post: AlanE