Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where is Your American Resmed Machine Made?
Where is Your American Resmed Machine Made?
Hello! 
I'm looking to see where Americans' Resmed machines are manufactured. 
In an Australian group, someone has suggested that those of us who import our machines into Australia are buying cheaply made units. 
While mine was made in Singapore according to the compliance label on the carton it came in, I don't believe it's an inferior product.  Well, that is to say that it looks the goods, and is working as it should so far. 
The whole conversation has made me curious about the origins of your machines, particularly more recent models. 
I guess my point is that if the argument against importing Resmeds is based on origin, then it got me wondering how Resmed supply the massively bigger, and far more powerful US market. 
Resmed Australia have been tardy in their response to my questions so far.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where is Your American Resmed Machine Made?
Singapore for my VAUTO.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
My A10 auto was manufactured in Singapore.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for taking the time, guys Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Singapore for my A10A for Her
Post Reply Post Reply
Singapore for my VAuto, purchased in September 2017
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Smile
I should have been more specific, too. I know yours, HA is from a DME. The others as well?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, sort of. Mine does not 'do' insurance, so sells at a much reduced price. Still provides service of a regular DME though.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool. Thank you Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought mine through Amazon.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,388 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 175 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,539 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Equipment] Are the ResMed Aircurve 10 S and ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto the "exact same machine"? kkjacks 3 313 02-20-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  [Pressure] Pressure max/min clarification and change I made richapple 5 397 01-28-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: richapple
Question I am still successfully using ResMed S9. Should I get a newer machine? Miriam Hokmah 3 613 11-23-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Got Bipap instead of prescribed ResMed Autoset machine. Please help me get going. marvin2023 2 587 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Last Post: marvin2023

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.