Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to buy CPAP without prescription?
RE: Where to buy CPAP without prescription?
Oh, Ok. Then it's fb marketplace, she wants $700 + s/h. Or I can drive to Michigan which would only be 5 hrs each way…..but it’s Michigan. It has 1856 hours. My auto 10 has 13850. Gonna keep mine for my hubby travel back up. What do you think?  1856 is pretty good?

OR the saver route is finding a company w/o rx. 

I am going to talk to my dr about getting a script, after the echo, without all the testing and that I will buy my own. No ins involved in renting/purchasing a machine
Post Reply Post Reply
Fantastic, and barely used. I can't wait to see your results with the ASV. Try to plug in the machine, make sure it starts, enter the clinical menu and check run-hours. 1856 is about 6-months of use. That is very light use, and will last you many years. The best part, is once your doctor sees the Oscar results of CPAP vs ASV, you will probably get a prescription. That is how you avoid multiple studies and tests and lots of costs.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Whew!!  I try really hard not to upset you because you have helped me soooo much!!I will clean it up and let you know when it is here. I’m gonna need all the help I can get!!  Like all of it!!  So excited to sleep again!!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.