Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to get GENUINE Resmed Airsense S10 FILTERS?
Where to get GENUINE Resmed Airsense S10 FILTERS?
We want the real Resmed Brand filters and I believe they are Product code 36851. However, our supplier sent us some CPAPHERO brand and they are at least half the thickness as the original These should be less than a $1 each...way less. What has happened?
Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get GENUINE Resmed Airsense S10 FILTERS?
DMEs often provide "equivalent" filters and due to fixed price contracts, these are huge profit items. I get Sunset brand filters. They seem to work fine, but are not Resmed and probably either one is made in China by the same manufacturers. I'm more fussy about the tubing, masks and cushions, and so far, those are all OEM. Filters? I have never seen an OEM branded filter.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Filters for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset are super cheap compared to the Dreamstation. I used to change every two weeks as that's what my insurance covered. Now I change once a week with the Resmed as the cost is super low. No complaints
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2021, 06:46 PM)speed3914 Wrote: Filters for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset are super cheap compared to the Dreamstation. I used to change every two weeks as that's what my insurance covered. Now I change once a week with the Resmed as the cost is super low. No complaints
Thank you but where do you get the Genuine Resmed Filters? Every online site shows Equivalent filters and they are thin and not RESMED.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2021, 06:46 PM)speed3914 Wrote: Filters for the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset are super cheap compared to the Dreamstation. I used to change every two weeks as that's what my insurance covered. Now I change once a week with the Resmed as the cost is super low. No complaints

Sure not priced low from my DME.  They're about $2 each before tax...in Canada
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
My DME supplier sends me the SunSet brand filters. They seem to perform just fine. I wouldn't know what an actual ResMed filter looked like if it walked up to me and shook my hand.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
It'd probably look exactly like the ones you are using... only testing for pressure loss might show differences.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2021, 09:06 PM)pholynyk Wrote: It'd probably look exactly like the ones you are using... only testing for pressure loss might show differences.

Were you referring to the SunSet brand? Why is this so hard? Are there ANY that are the same as the RESMED?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2021, 02:03 PM)Tinkerbell Wrote: Were you referring to the SunSet brand? Why is this so hard? Are there ANY that are the same as the RESMED?

If there is a source that sells genuine ResMed filters, I'm not aware of it, nor have I seen anyone on this forum mention one. 

Chances are, ResMed doesn't even make their own. They have someone manufacture them for them.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is what I got from my DME in Toronto - FPM Solutions :

ResMed S9/Air10 Filter, Std, 12 pack - Ref 36852

I don't recall the cost, but I need a refill...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 491 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,840 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 95 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 844 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,633 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,828 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.