Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
RE: Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but think when you post. Not everyone can afford a new mask, and going without using the machine vs using a used mask may be what goes through their minds when you guys post vomiting emoji's and eeww and other stuff. Better to have a cleaned used mask than not use the machine. Not everyone has insurance, and or can afford a new mask. Just my 2 cents.

eBay has some insured people selling what they don't use cheaply, if you setup a search alert and are quick you can get some good deals. Bought 3 new P10 kits with extra new pillows at $110, was a steal, from someone that no longer needed or used them. Amazon also has some good deals too.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
(11-06-2016, 02:45 PM)chill Wrote: The Mask Bright site is run by AXG Sleep Diagnostics. The PayPal payment is to them and that is the return shipping address. You can Google them. I have bought three masks from them and was pleased.

Sorry, the lack of contact info on the site made me suspicious. I'm glad to hear you've had a positive first-hand experience with them. Now, I'm curious about ordering something.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Who Do You Get Your Supplies From? Fritz1255 2 168 03-29-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 215 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 323 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 968 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 427 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 408 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,691 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.