Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
Hi,

I am new to CPAP therapy. My insurance doesn't cover very much and I need to get an additional mask. Where do you recommend getting supplies that are fairly inexpensive? Should I check ebay?

Thank you for your suggestions
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get Inexpensive Supplies
(11-01-2016, 11:02 AM)margy72 Wrote: Hi,

I am new to CPAP therapy. My insurance doesn't cover very much and I need to get an additional mask. Where do you recommend getting supplies that are fairly inexpensive? Should I check ebay?

Thank you for your suggestions

You won't find much on ebay but you could look under Commercial Posts in the main menu for some suggestions. If you google cpap supplies you should get a lot of suggestions with links to sites as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
Some things can be obtained from Amazon.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
In fact I know you can get a complete Resmed Airfit P10 outfit for $68 on Amazon, for $68 last time I looked.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Google for "Mask Bright" for another option.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have to love it when someone bottles a common cleaning product that costs $10 a gallon and labels it for CPAP and sells it for $9 for 8oz. Same with wipes, just how much is it worth to read the contents label and say "yep that would work".
Post Reply Post Reply
"additional mask"? replacement or completely different kind. Cleaning a mask does not transmute it into another type, well at least we hope not-depending on what you are cleaning it with
Post Reply Post Reply
Not advocating the spray, I use dishwashing soap. But now I see that you need to Google [link removed] mask bright to get where I was intending. It is a sleep lab (or something) that sells lightly used masks too. And I see that Supplier #2 does as well. I bought several from the Mask Bright place (pimping my PAP) and was happy with the low price.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
O.P. was looking for a new mask, but didn't say what brand or model. I didn't see anything about cleaning products.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mask Bright sells masks tooooooooo.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Who Do You Get Your Supplies From? Fritz1255 2 179 03-29-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 222 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 331 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 978 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 435 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 417 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,708 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.