Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to get P10 Straps
Where to get P10 Straps
Hi All, 

I've not been a regular here for years now but found you all so helpful in the past. I'm getting ready to move and have a future life without insurance (for a while anyhow.) My machine is 5 years or more now and I'm wanting to buy one out of pocket so I have one to hand when this one dies. 

I have been hoarding my supplies (ie getting them filled) when they were available through my insurance for a long time now and somehow, I don't have that many head straps for my p10 masks. I see that folk sell some on ebay but wonder if they are the same or knock-offs. 

If anyone knows a place to get the p10 straps (i like the blue better despite being a her) at a decent price, please point me in the right direction.

Also does anyone know if I am buying a machine out of pocket due to my current high deductible (7,000) insurance, can I still submit a receipt of what I paid in hopes of it going toward my deductible? 

Thanks in advance. 

Susan Nye Ferrell
Aka the Manse Hen
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to get P10 Straps
i pay ~ $ 21 for 3  replaceme headgear compatible with Resmed airfit P10, included 6 adjustment clips tighten, searching on Amazon for Wiscky. Ebay's price might be cheaper without tax -Wink.
I also bought my back up  Redmed Autoset on craigslist brand-new, paid ot of pocket for $220.
You just have to keep an eye on craigslist local.
Post Reply Post Reply
The compatible knock-offs are about 1/3 the price of OEM on Amazon or Ebay or the other vendors.

It may be worth looking in your Craigslist for this deal:
New In Box Resmed S10 For Her Auto CPAP - $400 (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
For sale brand new Resmed AirSense S10 For Her Auto CPAP. It comes with travel bag, heated tubing, water chamber, power supply, filter and instructions. Can be programmed in CPAP, Auto, or For Her mode. More pictures available upon request. Serious buyers only please. Thank you.
[Image: 00404_c40RAsnWePp_09G070_600x450.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The P10 straps are available on Amazon.  I found out you can buy all the parts on Amazon to assemble a mask, but you can’t buy a mask because of the prescription.

I just bought some pillow inserts for the P10 off Amazon and noticed they had the headgear.
Post Reply Post Reply
Something to keep in mind, Both Philips and Resmed are coming out with new machines this year. It will be an excellent opportunity to get some discount pricing on the old (current) models.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 410 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  P10 straps slipping acordeon 1 299 01-17-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] I have TMJ Syndrome and mask straps can aggravate it. KStanLD 7 1,031 07-14-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Uphold9887
  P10 Mask Straps ----Allergic? Snorzz 11 2,817 05-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: maxquaas
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
Sad Traction Alopecia & Mask Straps Mayoko 5 7,122 03-23-2023, 07:18 AM
Last Post: jrolli1509
  mask like a P10 with more robust straps? hegel 3 707 07-07-2021, 08:13 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.