Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to start
Where to start
I've had my AirSense 10 for about 5 years and I never had the initial "feel so much better" that alot of people have.  I cycle back and forth between using it and not using it and started again recently working with my dr trying to lose some weight, stressing that I need to get good sleep.  I have major fatigue issues.  I've always been able to score near 100 on the MyAir app, my only deductions usually being not getting 7 hours or minor leaks.  My leaks alot of times are going to the bathroom and it not stopping by itself and me not stopping it.  

So I've been back on it for about a week and don't feel any difference so far.  Wondering what I need to upload here to see if you guys see anything that means anything the scores don't show.  I have OSCAR installed and can import data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Where to start
Welcome to AB.

use F12 to take a screenshot and attach it here. You will need to use the full Reply not the quick reply.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Gideon - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, I missed the instructions, will redo.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can I edit but not delete?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Rough start Kephus 8 451 01-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  Resumed Airsense 10 Autoset stop/start Jmosk 7 344 11-24-2020, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What settings should I start with? (Self titrating a Resmed AirCurve 10 Vauto) sleepy331 6 346 10-17-2020, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] CPAP, BPAP, or ASV to start with eye towards TECSA Nohbotal 14 638 06-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Get my machine on Monday. What settings should I start with? Sleepgains 4 385 03-15-2020, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Sleepgains
  APAP Tuning Start Over? jgunders 9 775 01-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Last Post: jgunders
Exclaimation [Equipment] Doctor stated BCBS(insurance) will start covering Inspire Implant next month.... Defi NashTrat 9 1,246 01-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Osiris357

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.