Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which Machine - ASV
RE: Which Machine - ASV
(02-11-2016, 07:13 PM)HermannTheGerman Wrote: Resmed uses the same algorithm in both machines.
At least in europe.
The main difference is the design (size) and the A10 has a build in celphone modem.

Does the European Autoset CS Pacewave have the same power plug as the US version or is an adapter required? For USD 250 there appears to be a CS in the CraigsList Los Angeles section (edit: listed as "resmed ip21"). Not a bad price. Looks like a thick climate line tube, maybe for oxygen. Could be a good back up if it works in the US.
Post Reply Post Reply

Quote:Does the European Autoset CS Pacewave have the same power plug as the US version or is an adapter required? For USD 250 there appears to be a CS in the CraigsList Los Angeles section (edit: listed as "resmed ip21"). Not a bad price. Looks like a thick climate line tube, maybe for oxygen. Could be a good back up if it works in the US.

Hello. US sockets are different to Europe. There's a useful guide at:

http://www.worldstandards.eu/electricity...d-sockets/

I haven't used my Aircurve 10 Pacewave CS ASV (French plug) in the USA but I have used it in the UK (different socket again) with a routine adapter and it was fine.

But I believe that Resmed machines are all usable in any country as far as the different types of electricity supplies are concerned. You just need a routine sort of travel adaptor for the different types of plug socket. Other people may know different?

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2016, 01:55 PM)klv329 Wrote: Does the European Autoset CS Pacewave have the same power plug as the US version or is an adapter required? For USD 250 there appears to be a CS in the CraigsList Los Angeles section (edit: listed as "resmed ip21"). Not a bad price. Looks like a thick climate line tube, maybe for oxygen. Could be a good back up if it works in the US.
Made a foto just for you:
[Image: 22.jpg]

And here is another foto of my adapter set witch I use for my worldwide traveling. Worked for me and my S9 in more than 80 countries on 4 continents.
(haven´t been to australia yet)
[Image: 23.jpg]

Hermann

Post Reply Post Reply
Now that is some serious traveling! Thank you for the pictures. Looks like the European model would work fine with the right adapter.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,135 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,787 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,248 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.