Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which is better and is there a resale market?
RE: Which is better and is there a resale market?
All of the data on the four Profile screens can be left blank except for the name on the first page.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!

Ok so I'm now at a screen that says "Welcome to Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter."  What should I do next?

I've input my SD card into my laptop and it says I have 180 sessions of data.  What next?
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like your machine should be set to EPAP min 14.0, PS min 4.0, PS max 8.0, and maximum pressure 25. That option would be for Philips. With Resmed just use fixed pressure support of 4.0 and optimize based on results.

The next step is to import data. Go to the Welcome screen and click on the SD Card, or use the Menu: File/Import Data Card.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, regarding Resmed, that's rocket science to me.  I know how to turn my machine on, and then run the warm up to make the water hot.  That's the extent of my knowledge on this machine.   No idea how to change settings or even where to find them.
Post Reply Post Reply
We will be able to see your settings in Oscar and coach you to make corrections. This is a basic tutorial on accessing the settings, and you should consider requesting the clinical setup manual. from the forum.
Access settings: https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info
Request manual: https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...nual#THREE
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-17-2022, 03:50 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: We will be able to see your settings in Oscar and coach you to make corrections.  

Perfect! Thanks Sleeprider. When you say "We will be able to see your settings in Oscar."  I believe my Oscar is set-up. Do I have some sort of user ID and PW, etc that  I need to get from Oscar so y'all can get into my account?
Post Reply Post Reply
Once you see your daily details chart, use the F12 key to take a screenshot. It will be saved in My Documents/Oscar/Screenshots. You can use the upload attachment feature to post it on the forum.
Tutorial for organizing a screenshot: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
How to Attach Image Files: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm uploading data from 1/1/22 thru 2/16/22. I assume that is a large enough sample size?

page 2

page 3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
page 4

page 5

It only let me upload 13 days.  It says I've reached my 5mb limit.  Is that a dailiy limit?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
That is way more than enough to tell us your AHI is consistently under 1 per hour, mostly around 0.5. It really doesn't get any better than that. Your settings are EPAP min 10.0, PS 4 maximum pressure 20. Based on your results, you can reduce the minimum pressure without hurting your results, if you are at all uncomfortable with the pressure. Your therapy is excellent. Let's focus on making you more comfortable with the pressure.

You may want to conserve some attachment space by deleting some of the charts. They are located in your User Control Panel. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php Your attachment quota will increase when you convert to regular member. That will happen automatically in a couple hours.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 112 5 minutes ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  New to CPAP - and I bought a NIB machine in the secondary market SaveItTilLater 23 1,808 03-17-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SaveItTilLater
Question After market replacement for ResMed P10 headgear/strap? Bubba in NC 1 526 09-22-2022, 03:14 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed Airsense A11 Now on Market? foss 4 1,196 02-19-2022, 04:33 PM
Last Post: mktmgrjrm
  Another CPAP Cleaner Hits the Market Crimson Nape 26 10,913 03-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Last Post: japers
  Fitbit going after the sleep apnea market. DavePaulson 1 1,599 06-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  "Not for Resale" "Short Term Use Only"??? Terry 4 1,762 02-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PoolQ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.