The following machines are available for me to pick:
1. SleepCube AutoAdjust Plus APAP
2. Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
3. F&P Icon Auto CPAP with humidifier
4. REMstar System One 60 Auto CPAP
5. DeVilbiss Blue Auto Plust Auto PAP
There are some features that I definetly feel I need:
1) Humidifier (in built or can be added to later).
2) Very good data recording and viewing.
-I want to be able to view the data, ME, I don't want to have to take my data to a 3rd party to have it checked.
-Data should be viewable on PC, software shouldn't cost much if at all.
I also have a BEARD- the beard stays! What suggestions for masks would there be for a beardy man like me? I'm leaning towards nasal pillows, are the masks interchangable with different machines or proprietary? Do tubes or hoses come seperately or is this something I should ask the supplier (which I'll do in the morning).
In case you're interested and if it helps, the supplier I'm looking at is Intus Healthcare, the website "EU PAP" which can be Googled.
Please save me from making hard decisions, I need your brains as mine is sleeping all the time XD