Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] No help from doctor in Minnesota
RE: [split] No help from doctor in Minnesota
Good for you for taking matters into your own hands! My original sleep Dr. was a crook as far as trying to sell me a ridiculously overpriced CPAP and then being nasty when I bought my own.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Dr. That I was with was with a clinic  for Profit Hospital, so my guess he was doing his job.  There feels like a big risk involved when you go on your own    With folks the Apnea Board, I have been able to find GREAT results with treatment. 

I hope you have the same , trust in common sense, and the results others have had,  Do what works for YOU.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here I am to brag,  When I started (first night) 173 obstructive events.  Only 4 days later 22 events     AHI went from  21.87 to 3.22 
total time in ap 00.07  and Sleepyhead has given me FOUR smiley faces !  
   So, a combo of the right machine,  settings and the desire to make a difference, and you folks
    Thank you to the gang at Apnea Board.  I still have much to learn, and feel more in control of my health.  Thanks  
My machine is no longer the enemy but a needed tool to let me enjoy restful sleep and more energy for my days.   E.
Post Reply Post Reply
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,720 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 64 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 524 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 278 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 232 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 933 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.