Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which software will work for Respironics BiPap AutoSV?
RE: Which software will work for Respironics BiPap AutoSV?
Lara, I spoke with Guy Scharf and we have a working beta OSCAR 1.1.0 that is not currently posted for the public, but it much more accurately produces the results for the Auto SV 900x. I can send you the link to a dropbox where you can get the installation file if you want to try a new beta version. All I will ask is that if we do this, you post some screenshots, so we see how it is working out for you. I can also send you an invitation to the OSCAR Beta Test Group so you can document your experience and any issues in a private forum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(07-23-2019, 09:28 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Lara, I spoke with Guy Scharf and we have a working beta OSCAR 1.1.0 that is not currently posted for the public, but it much more accurately produces the results for the Auto SV 900x.  I can send you the link to a dropbox where you can get the installation file if you want to try a new beta version.  All I will ask is that if we do this, you post some screenshots, so we see how it is working out for you.  I can also send you an invitation to the OSCAR Beta Test Group so you can document your experience and any issues in a private forum.

Yes, of course I want to try any newer OSCAR version. And I will post all information you need for testing. Thank you so-o-o much! 
Do I need to uninstall the old OSCAR version before installing the new one, or they may co-exist?
Post Reply Post Reply
The new version installs over the top but creates its own data folders you can use your existing data folders if you want
Post Reply Post Reply
You will receive a PM shortly. Please note the version 1.1.0 pre-beta is not available for general distribution, and s being provided to you due to your use of a machine we are targeting for improved function in the next release. The link to this version is not to be shared or posted. Fred Bonjour has already generated your permissions to the Beta Test Group.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Respironics Dreamstation user RainbowZebra 1 120 03-24-2021, 10:18 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  List of Respironics Dreamstation sensors apnero 2 125 03-23-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: apnero
  New Respironics DS with OSCAR Combine Data? FatSleeper15 4 199 02-25-2021, 07:50 AM
Last Post: FatSleeper15
  Does OSCAR support Philips Respironics DreamStation APAP Model MPN: DSX500H11 ktho64152 2 212 02-18-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ktho64152
  sd card [BMC software] Crikey007 1 339 02-04-2021, 09:44 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ID's and work arounds for CSV importing and other general software problems 2SleepBetta 0 181 12-12-2020, 04:05 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Prisma TS software malfadors 9 1,864 12-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Last Post: wolvieh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.