Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which type of data card
Which type of data card
I have a ResMed VPAP Auto 25 machine and I want to start retrieving data from it. I have either lost the SD card or it was not supplied with the machine. Can someone tell me which SD card I need to get? I have already downloaded the Sleepyhead software.

Thanks in advance,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Which type of data card
I think you need a ResScan Data Card for that machine and maybe a proprietary card reader to access it's data.

Also, I don't think SleepyHead supports that machine - You'll need Resmed's ResScan 4.3 software.
Post Reply Post Reply
VPAP Auto 25 is an S8 machine, you need ResMed smart card/card reader, Ebay is your best bet
ResScan support S8 machnes, SleepyHead don,t

Post Reply Post Reply
As long as the machine is the S9 series, any SD card will do. No need for anything over 2GB.

SleepyHead supports the S9 VPAP machines.

If you have the S8 series, you will have to contact the supplier about the card as it is a "special" card. You can also check eBay for the card and the card reader, which is also "special". And Surly is right, SleepyHead can't read the data and you'll need ResScan. It is available here.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2013, 05:20 PM)zonk Wrote: VPAP Auto 25 is an S8 machine, you need ResMed smart card/card reader, Ebay is your best bet
[Image: $(KGrHqF,!qEE9d9LigOPBPfHKkrTHw~~60_35.JPG]
ResScan data card available from US seller $20

[Image: $(KGrHqN,!h8E-tBqZ0uTBPy-YoS5QQ~~60_35.JPG]
ResScan smart card reader available from Israeli seller $59

Post Reply Post Reply
Aaaand you're gonna need to install the respective drivers for ResScan 4.3 to work with that Smart Card reader...
Post Reply Post Reply
PaytonA,

In order to sort out the advice you're being given on this thread, it's important to know which Resmed VPAP Auto you are using.

Your machine is a Resmed S8 VPAP if its blower unit looks like this picture:
[Image: product.jpg]

Your machine is a Resmed S9 VPAP if its blower unit looks like this picture:
[Image: thumbnail.jpg]

If you have an S8 VPAP, you will need the proprietary card and card reader that zonk has shown you. You'll also have to use ResScan to look at the data on the proprietary data card.

If you have an S9 VPAP, any SD card will work, but the newer SDHC may not work in the machine. Any SD card reader (including the SD/SDHC card slot on your computer if it has one) will work for reading the card. You can use either SleepyHead or ResScan to look at the data on the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 248 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 512 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Mask type in settings isn’t the mask I’m wearing 3k9BAO 1 415 11-15-2023, 11:31 PM
Last Post: eok361
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,064 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Treatment] Where can I get this type of Boil-and-bite Mandibular Advancement Splint / MAD? selfhelpdevice 1 308 11-13-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.