Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why I hate MyAir more than the heat of 1000 suns!
RE: Why I hate MyAir more than the heat of 1000 suns!
But, but, but, but you did a great job of doing the most important thing, MEETING COMPLIANCE.
(Sarcastic switch off)
I never think of compliance. When one gets tweaked to something approaching optimum compliance will be there. And COMFORT is part of being there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(05-25-2021, 06:34 PM)pholynyk Wrote: If you thought the happy faces were stupid, you haven't gotten any of the virtual Gold Stars yet...

au contraire!
[attachment=32492]

The happy faces always start me humming "dooooo duht duht doo-doo doo-da-doo-da-doo-da-doo. don't worry. be happy!"
https://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

The gold star emails make me hear my dad's voice "pin a rose on your nose!"

Or sometimes I hear a long-ago coworker "Well aren't we a fancy garbage can!"

(I suppose I should follow the don't worry be happy advice, as opposed to the muttered obscenities I usually manage.)
Post Reply Post Reply
Eh... muttered obscenities (or even better, yelled ones) actively increase pain tolerance so I'm gonna swear like the foul-mouthed person I am. ? Big Grin

I hate MyAir with a passion. I hate that I can routinely get 95% despite an AHI of 30, 40, 50 something. But hey, I met my compliance rules, and that's all that matters, right?

See my comparison of Viatom/Wellue and CMS50F oximeters here.

Not a doctor, definitely not your doctor, all advice is given as-is and represents simply my own understanding as a fellow patient and OSCAR user.
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir is totally focused on "put the mask on and don't take it off for the next 7 hours"

It doesn't matter if you weren't asleep, leaking like crazy, AHI over 5 -- that still gives you happy faces. But have it on for 6:50, or two minor interruptions, and ***bzzzzzzzzttttttt*** therapy failure.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just got a puzzling email from MyAir? cathyf 7 282 Today, 12:11 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  Useful / useless nature of resmed's MyAir ab skotl 7 211 05-27-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Cant get vauto to go with myair app Cpap626 4 302 03-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cpap626
  Accuracy of REsmed MyAir hegel 3 352 03-06-2021, 08:37 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] I Hate My AirSense JoeInOhio 13 709 02-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: JoeInOhio
  MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 snoringgiraffe 12 587 11-20-2020, 04:05 PM
Last Post: snoringgiraffe
  Question about MyAir app struts 1 350 08-29-2020, 08:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.