Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why No Waveforms?
Why No Waveforms?
What's it mean when SleepyHead gives you data but no waveforms?

[attachment=4728]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why No Waveforms?
Hi grokJim,
Go to the bottom right of the daily page and click on the graphs arrow. Then click on the graphs you want to show.

Also, check the bottom left of page and be sure all the flags are checked so they show up in the events graphs.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If there is no waveforms normally means the SD card was not in during that night of sleep so all you get is the summary info on the right
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2018, 11:38 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Hi grokJim,
Go to the bottom right of the daily page and click on the graphs arrow.  Then click on the graphs you want to show.

Also, check the bottom left of page and be sure all the flags are checked so they show up in the events graphs.

When I click on the graphs arrow I don't get anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2018, 01:07 PM)grokJim Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 11:38 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Hi grokJim,
Go to the bottom right of the daily page and click on the graphs arrow.  Then click on the graphs you want to show.

When I click on the graphs arrow I don't get anything.

If you had your SD card in all night, then try to rebuild the data, sometimes that works.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's it!  But it's a bit funny that when I inserted the card this morning it gave me the summary data on the left side but no waveforms on the right.  But I guess that's just the way it works.

Thanks!

Oops. Wrong reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2018, 12:28 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: If there is no waveforms normally means the SD card was not in during that night of sleep so all you get is the summary info on the right

That's it!  But it's a bit funny that when I inserted the card this morning it gave me the summary data on the left side but no waveforms on the right.  But I guess that's just the way it works.  

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do these waveforms represent an arousal BigWing 2 158 03-26-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: BigWing
Question [Treatment] Strange breathing waveforms on ASV Hrapovik 3 584 06-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Apnea23
  Help interpreting "Clear Airway" waveforms freemandyson 3 599 04-27-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help with flow limits/understanding waveforms blancobonzo 4 909 09-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Analysis of Oscar waveforms paxnow 29 2,609 06-20-2021, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  About flow limitations not solved with CPAP and waveforms on OSCAR deity999 4 1,322 11-18-2020, 12:28 PM
Last Post: deity999
  AHIs Good, Waveforms? Not So Much LoftyNotions 36 3,482 03-23-2020, 10:56 AM
Last Post: LoftyNotions

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.