Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why are people starting sentences with the word "So..."?
A good lawyer already knows the answer before asking a question.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Argh!

This isn't mine but sums up every meeting with some over-paid dork executive I have been forced to endure:

Let's try to wrap our arms around this. We'll start with the low hanging fruit while avoiding the delta. Then we'll think outside the box and brainstorm a solution that will allow us to leverage our best practices and core competencies. Once that's put to bed we can reach out to our business partners so that they can run it up the flag pole to see if we can take it to the next level. At that point we may have to branch out so we'll need to keep it scalable because there are going to be a lot of moving parts. At the end of the day, I think we can hit this one out of the park. Is everybody on board?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2016, 04:01 PM)AlanE Wrote: At the end of the day, I think we can hit this one out of the park. Is everybody on board?

Agreed, but we must not forget to be proactive about this by utilizing synergistic advantages which focus on customer-driven process management. By optimizing end-to-end, frictionless systems and expanding the concept of "team" within multi-departmental schemes, are we not facilitating our proprietary efficiencies to produce infinitely reconfigurable industry-responsive methodologies?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

This thread makes me want to retire.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2016, 12:15 AM)chill Wrote: This thread makes me want to retire.

Just be glad you don't work for the US Federal government

Quote: Vice President Al Gore, on ABC's Nightline, 9 Mar 2012

"The theories - the ideas she expressed about equality of results within legislative bodies and with - by outcome, by decisions made by legislative bodies, ideas related to proportional voting as a general remedy, not in particular cases where the circumstances make that a feasible idea... "
Thinking-aboutDont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2016, 10:26 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 04:01 PM)AlanE Wrote: At the end of the day, I think we can hit this one out of the park. Is everybody on board?

Agreed, but we must not forget to be proactive about this by utilizing synergistic advantages which focus on customer-driven process management. By optimizing end-to-end, frictionless systems and expanding the concept of "team" within multi-departmental schemes, are we not facilitating our proprietary efficiencies to produce infinitely reconfigurable industry-responsive methodologies?

Thinking-about

Ah- yea, sure, "we can hit this one out of the ball park" on that statement alone!
Laugh-a-lot
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Where's our six-sigma blackbelt?
Post Reply Post Reply
A good lawyer has their questions written down so they don't have to say SO, to think about what they are going to ask next or at least have a great memory. The lawyer I saw do this said SO and paused a while to think about what they were going to ask next. Lawyers, doctors, etc., are not what they used to be and it is their clients, patients that pay for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Omigod, YES!  It's been driving me nuts!  Alex Trebek: "Tell us about yourself, Mary."  Mary: "So, I'm from Arizona blah blah blah."  People seem to be using it as a 'thinking-pause' as in "Well, I'm from Arizona" or "Um, I'm from Arizona" (which is not much better) but it's literally driving me mad!  It's not only the young folk doing it, either.  It's creeping into the mainstream.  I've begun to mock my television.  Sooooo, thank you for asking so I can voice my pain.
Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

so.....don't forget about us Canadians, eh!  You know how us Canadians like to get out and about.....eh!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you snore, blame it on traffic fumes: People who live close to busy roads found to icyura10 3 406 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: chill
  PDF to Word Converter me50 8 1,307 07-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Last Post: AlanE
Question Measles -- vacinate old people? justMongo 98 8,790 05-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: surferdude2
  Which version of M$ Word? PaulaO2 18 2,688 12-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Don't honk at old people zonk 7 3,027 08-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5
  How to convert pdf to word? Alanw12 6 2,672 05-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: mckevin32