Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why did I do that?
RE: Why did I do that?
Well I did talk to my technician last week and he said he did the same thing from time to time. No real recommendation except there is an alarm feature on the Airsense10 for when the mask is removed for a set amount of time it will beep. Anyone know how to access it?
He was very pleased with how I was doing,. My events are averaging .3, mask leaking is nil (using the nasal instead of a pillow). Using the scoring from the Resmed feedback I've had 9 nights out of 14 with a score of 100 one night of 70 because I went to bed late the rest high 90, that was because of not getting a full 7 hours each time.
One day I put the mask on, looked at myself in the mirror, played with the straps and then when a did a test fit on the machine. Finally felt I had a good fit. The following morning I had a 100 and been consistent since.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why did I do that?
(01-17-2016, 12:19 AM)Coastie Wrote: The other night I did my routine of putting on the mask, get into bed, turn on the machine, then go to sleep. The time i went to bed was about 11 PM. A few hours later I woke up and found my nasal mask on the floor!
Hi Coastie! As you become more comfortable with your mask and machine, you will probably see a decrease in these type of events. However, do not be surprised if they still occur occasionally. i have been using CPAP for almost 7 years and it still happens to me once in a while.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.