Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why did SH show files in Session Information?
Trying to gauge if the "Eliminator" clerical collar is helping, I've been uploading my PAP files into SH every day and this morning I noticed that some files were included in the 'Session Information' section (see ss).

Any ideers?  I checked back a few days and haven't seen it, and AFAIK, I haven't made any changes to SH before today's upload since upgrading to v1.  Note: I did change a few flags in Preferences, but that was after the upload, and so I expect if I had triggered this anomaly other days would show the same.

Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Boy that's some strong coffee I'm drinking. Your chart became all blurry when I looked at it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

Data => Advanced => Purge Current Selected Day
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought you were suppose to keep drinking until it appears clear. My bad!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 12:08 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Boy that's some strong coffee I'm drinking. Your chart became all blurry when I looked at it.

hmm... maybe you should switch to CPAP.  OTOH, trying the vodka/whiskey (whisky) solution in the humidifier might provide some relief.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-13-2018, 12:29 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

I'll try that, though it happens that I imported two days, and Monday night didn't have the "problem".

Thanks, in a bit I'll do as you suggest and post results.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 01:57 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 12:29 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

I'll try that, though it happens that I imported two days, and Monday night didn't have the "problem".

Thanks, in a bit I'll do as you suggest and post results.

Nope, still showing same files. Dont-know 

Hope it doesn't persist; it kinda messes up the left pane, and I can't find a way to reduce the height of any of the sections (absent eliminating them from the display).
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 11:48 AM)ShaunBlake Wrote: Trying to gauge if the "Eliminator" clerical collar is helping, I've been uploading my PAP files into SH every day and this morning I noticed that some files were included in the 'Session Information' section (see ss).

Any ideers?  I checked back a few days and haven't seen it, and AFAIK, I haven't made any changes to SH before today's upload since upgrading to v1.  Note: I did change a few flags in Preferences, but that was after the upload, and so I expect if I had triggered this anomaly other days would show the same.

Thoughts?

What are you guys thinking?  This guy is wearing a "clerical collar".  Have some respect.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oops, Sorry Padre.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What are you guys thinking?  This guy is wearing a "clerical collar".  Have some respect.

<sounds of hysterical laughter from the hills north of Atlanta>
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to edit SPO2 files? JohnJ789 7 593 06-21-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
Exclaimation More SvO2 A$$t/CMS50F 'issues' -- missing session ShaunBlake 12 662 03-23-2018, 01:51 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  Sleepy Head - .dat files gb60mail 6 807 08-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  information jerry1967 10 661 08-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: jerry1967
  Sleepyhead, copying files Whacked 4 445 07-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead not displaying session in graph John9991 6 834 05-30-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Reading SleepyHead Binary Files darral.freund 10 1,316 05-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: TBMx