Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why did SH show files in Session Information?
Why did SH show files in Session Information?
Trying to gauge if the "Eliminator" clerical collar is helping, I've been uploading my PAP files into SH every day and this morning I noticed that some files were included in the 'Session Information' section (see ss).

Any ideers?  I checked back a few days and haven't seen it, and AFAIK, I haven't made any changes to SH before today's upload since upgrading to v1.  Note: I did change a few flags in Preferences, but that was after the upload, and so I expect if I had triggered this anomaly other days would show the same.

Thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why did SH show files in Session Information?
Boy that's some strong coffee I'm drinking. Your chart became all blurry when I looked at it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

Data => Advanced => Purge Current Selected Day
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought you were suppose to keep drinking until it appears clear. My bad!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 12:08 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Boy that's some strong coffee I'm drinking. Your chart became all blurry when I looked at it.

hmm... maybe you should switch to CPAP.  OTOH, trying the vodka/whiskey (whisky) solution in the humidifier might provide some relief.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 12:29 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

I'll try that, though it happens that I imported two days, and Monday night didn't have the "problem".

Thanks, in a bit I'll do as you suggest and post results.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 01:57 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 12:29 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: I see that occasionally when the session does not import cleanly. Try deleting the data for the day and reimporting..

I'll try that, though it happens that I imported two days, and Monday night didn't have the "problem".

Thanks, in a bit I'll do as you suggest and post results.

Nope, still showing same files. Dont-know 

Hope it doesn't persist; it kinda messes up the left pane, and I can't find a way to reduce the height of any of the sections (absent eliminating them from the display).
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 11:48 AM)ShaunBlake Wrote: Trying to gauge if the "Eliminator" clerical collar is helping, I've been uploading my PAP files into SH every day and this morning I noticed that some files were included in the 'Session Information' section (see ss).

Any ideers?  I checked back a few days and haven't seen it, and AFAIK, I haven't made any changes to SH before today's upload since upgrading to v1.  Note: I did change a few flags in Preferences, but that was after the upload, and so I expect if I had triggered this anomaly other days would show the same.

Thoughts?

What are you guys thinking?  This guy is wearing a "clerical collar".  Have some respect.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oops, Sorry Padre.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What are you guys thinking?  This guy is wearing a "clerical collar".  Have some respect.

<sounds of hysterical laughter from the hills north of Atlanta>
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,582 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 88 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 7 246 02-26-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SnoozeBest
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 204 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Data Import hangs midway thru catalogueing EDF files dataq1 4 264 01-14-2024, 02:53 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 486 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 666 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.