Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newly Diagnosed: CPAP Beginner Seeks Advice
RE: Newly Diagnosed: CPAP Beginner Seeks Advice
Just to be extra clear, there are two settings to achieve EPR of 2, full time. One is EPR, which reads one of "off", "ramp only", or "full time". The other is EPR level, which can be "0", "1", "2", or "3".

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Gideon, Dave and QAL.

I am researching overnight recording oximeter apparatuses — standalone devices like the CMS 50F series, as well as devices that (apparently) connect directly to the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.  There is a definite learning curve here for me!

Last night I set minimum pressure to 7 and EPR Full Time to 2.

Below are OSCAR Reports for December 3 (the last day at the original settings) and yesterday December 4 (the first day at the new settings).  I slept very comfortably last night, and the numbers look considerably improved (from my absolute beginner perspective!).

Post Reply Post Reply
Yep. They do look great.

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnosed with SA 70AHI Newbie2024 14 252 5 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 37 1,523 Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 97 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 54 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 13 514 03-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 722 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 182 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.