Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: RESMed Swift FX
Humidifier: Heated humidifier - 2
CPAP Pressure: 12.5-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

Why is it...
that when you are waiting for a package UPS, FedEx, USPS, whoever seem like they have gone to a slow mule instead of these modern planes, trains and tractor trailers?! I am waiting on my Heated Humidifier. I think I could have driven to MN and back by now! LOL! I had to order the connector boot separately, and to get it I had to order a whole tank. That arrived a couple of days ago (from the same part of the country, ordered a day later, arrived by a different carrier). Still waiting on the most important part though. I swear on some matters I just have no patience! LOL! Ah well... I just needed to complain! Smile

As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
06-13-2012 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

RE: Why is it...
It's like a watched pot... takes forever to boil because you're concentrated on it....

Do something else, start a project, go outside and enjoy the weather... and your package will come quicker.

SHa_biggrin5

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

06-13-2012 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply