Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph?
Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph?
Sleepyhead keeps combing data on one graph from 2 different nights. I'm using thr aircurve vauto. If I go to sleep at around 10pm and wake up at 430, that is considered one night. The problem is if I go to sleep the next day at 10pm and wake up at 5, sleepyhead will combine the two nights as one night instead of moving on to a brand new session with its own graph and separate results. It's throwing off my numbers this way because it's taking an average of 2 nights instead of having each night separated. I'm using a 2015 MacBook pro retina

Thanks for any feedback
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph?
Machines record from 12PM to 12 PM. I would check your machine to see what hours it is set to. Also if you load your SD card twice in the same 24 time frame sleepyhead will combine the data. I'm guessing because your machine time has been set wrong that's whats happening.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback. As far as setting the time goes, I set the time the machine to the actual time. How should I set the time?
Post Reply Post Reply
How about the time on your computer?
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
The time on my computer is the exact same time on my aircurve 10 vatuo.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just want to double check the times. The second time you went to sleep was 10PM and not 10AM correct? If it was 10 PM I'm out of ideas.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Yea it was both 10pm. I was actually just giving examples of time
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post a daily screenshot with one of these combined days ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm out of town at the moment and don't have my laptop but I will do this when I get back
Post Reply Post Reply
So I reinstalled sleepyhead and everything is back in synch!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 232 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 257 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 321 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,679 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 488 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 889 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,077 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.