Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WiFi Enabled SD Memory Card
WiFi Enabled SD Memory Card
Can these work with Resmed A10?   I assume you buy one of these and stick in in your cpap machine.
Turn on your computer that already has Oscar and just hit the red importer button and presto!

Is that all’s there is to it?   If so, any recommendations?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WiFi Enabled SD Memory Card
The only Wi-Fi SD card that actually works is a Toshiba FlashAir.  Unfortunately, Toshiba sold that division, and it is no longer in production.   Prices for these cards (used) are demanding phenomenal prices.   Someone on this board came up with one other Wi-Fi card (EZ-Share, I think) to kind'a work, but you really need to know computers before attempting to use this puppy.

Sorry!  Confused
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2022, 01:40 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: ThanksThe only Wi-Fi SD card that actually works is a Toshiba FlashAir.  Unfortunately, Toshiba sold that division, and it is no longer in production.   Prices for these cards (used) are demanding phenomenal prices.   Someone on this board came up with one other Wi-Fi card (EZ-Share, I think) to kind'a work, but you really need to know computers before attempting to use this puppy.

Sorry!  

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
On the other hand, if you DO manage to get hold of a reasonably priced FlashAir, once it's up and working, it's easy to extract the data and automatically load up OSCAR to auto-import it. I was EXTREMELY lucky to find one at little more than the original cost price, which is, honestly, the only reason I grabbed it. But there are other threads on here talking about different setups etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m going to keep my eye out for one, like CN said, the prices are through the roof. I’m not that desperate. But will snag one if the opportunity present’s itself.
Post Reply Post Reply
For the FlashAir, try to stick with the W-04 version if you find one.  That was the latest version that was available before Toshiba took them off the market.  It's been a long time but I think the W-03 works, or at least used to.  The W-04 had newer FW and added features if I remember correctly.

And check the return policy of the seller (if there is one).  Some users have made their card unusable due to human error (failed FW upgrade, etc.) and put it back in the original box to re-sell it on Ebay.
My original boxes had those little clear plastic tabs on the top and bottom flaps of the cardboard display box they came in.

They sure are handy little SD cards BUT.....
Buyer beware.....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's some excellent information. A member here bought one and could never get it to work. She sent it to me to look at. Someone had hosed the Wi-Fi chip in it. Basically, she bought a very expensive regular SD card.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Jeff, excellent points.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes... a VERY expensive SDCard.

I have to admit, considering how cheap mine was, I was half expecting it to be the same way. At least I could have chased Paypal/eBay for a refund if it hadn't, I guess.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 516 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 351 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 550 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  PAP and Cognition (brain fog, memory, focus, etc) - Share your experience! cyrial 0 515 06-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: cyrial
  DS2 wifi? KSMike 2 538 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  [Equipment] Safety of memory foam CPAP cushions shutto 0 675 02-05-2023, 12:24 PM
Last Post: shutto
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,221 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.