Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WiFi SD Card Data-transfer to ResScan & SH for The Rest of Us
RE: WiFi SD Card Data-transfer to ResScan & SH for The Rest of Us
I have to use IP also. Thanks for bringing that up.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Received a FlashIII W-03 from Amazon today. I have been messing with it since around 2:30 trying to set it up. I am usually pretty good with this kinda stuff but, I can't get it to communicate with my router. I have tried using the Router SSID name, the WAN address and it still won't connect. I am on Windows 10 (but don't beleive that is the problem). Is there anyway to make sure the card is actually transmitting.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not a Windows 10 user so can't help you there. One way to see if the card is working is to look for it on your network and ping it from your computer. Or, If you have an apple phone or iPad you can download the Net Analyzer app. After doing so, scan your network for the device and then ping it. A successful ping should show a green dot next to it. I hope that helps.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-29-2016, 05:13 PM)sonicboom Wrote: I'm not a Windows 10 user so can't help you there. One way to see if the card is working is to look for it on your network and ping it from your computer. Or, If you have an apple phone or iPad you can download the Net Analyzer app. After doing so, scan your network for the device and then ping it. A successful ping should show a green dot next to it. I hope that helps.
Just downloaded the Android Flashair app and says unable to locate Flashair. Before I blame the card should I put the Config file back to the factory settings and see if the app can locate it or the fact that it is in my AS10 causing the problem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Instead of searching for the device see if you can determine the card's IP address ( use an app like Net Analyzer or your router's interface - usually accessed by typing in your router's IP address into your web browser ) and type that into FlashPAP program instead of having it search for the device on your network.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I second checking the router. The card's MAC address is listed on the back of the card. You should be able to see that MAC connected in your wifi router.

[Image: flashair_back.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Assuming this is for a Windows machine. Is there anyone who has set this up for a Mac and can give detailed instructions like this for me? Or perhaps its already posted somewhere on this forum and I just couldn't find it? Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-a-Macbook
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,256 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 147 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 185 24,427 03-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Last Post: sansword
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 322 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 328 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.