Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WiFi SD card use.
WiFi SD card use.
I would like to use a Toshiba or other WiFi SD card to move data from my Phillips Respironics System One 60 series BiPap machine
What software do I need to move the data to my desktop with Windows 10 to then import to the SleepyHead software I am currently using.  
Has anyone done this with this equipment?   Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WiFi SD card use.
Yes!  Many of us use the FlashAir and either SleepMaster or FlashPAP for data download.   One warning; All WiFi SD cards are not the same. Only use a FlashAir and no other brand.  Both SleepMaster and FlashPAP were written specifically for the Toshiba FlashAir.  The latest version is the W-04 but earlier versions will work with the 2 programs.  Amazon is selling a 16GB FlashAir W-03 for $24 since the W-04 has hit the market.

As for me, I am using FlashPAP and have it set to automatically download the card data every day a noon to a directory on my PC.  

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You!  
I will order a Flash Air.
Does the size of the card matter 8GB?  16GB?
Post Reply Post Reply
No but 8gb are getting harder to find hence higher prices. The 16gb W-04 is selling for less than the equivalent W-03 on Amazon.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The factory card is 2gb
My machine averages about 4mb per day recorded.

So, 4mb x 365 about 1.5gb per year.
In reality, my Datalog folder contains about 1.16gb after 13 months.

Keep in mind that the WiFi circuit in the card is very low power and needs to be fairly close to your router.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You....I ordered a 4th Gen 16gb for $29.95 at amazon.
Stand By  I may need help when I get it.  I hope its good for 20 feet or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2017, 08:43 PM)CB91710 Wrote: ...

Keep in mind that the WiFi circuit in the card is very low power and needs to be fairly close to your router.

Any measurements on distance for acceptable connection to wireless router with one of these FlashAir cards? It may be nice to get one in the future.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SarcasticDave94: Approximately 30 feet between the access point and the FlashAir. That is provided you don't have a microwave oven in between the two. Also, the FlashAir only operates on 2.4Ghz
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for info. Right now the microwave is safely not in line of transmission. Copy the 2.4Ghz; got that covered. Thanks
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2017, 11:19 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:43 PM)CB91710 Wrote: ...

Any measurements on distance for acceptable connection to wireless router with one of these FlashAir cards? It may be nice to get one in the future.

I have two upstairs.  Vertical separation from the router, which is on top of the entertainment center, is about 6ft, horizontal separation is 12ft to one and about 8 to the other one.

But I also have an Asus AC2400 blowtorch for a router.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,932 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,253 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 645 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,966 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 835 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.