Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wifi SD Cards
RE: Wifi SD Cards
(07-24-2015, 03:30 AM)Adoniscmj Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:33 AM)on the virge Wrote: My experience has been excellent. The problem you have may be different; but, sometimes, I try to use Sleep Master to download the data and it says it can't find the card. What I have observed is that by turning my CPAP machine off and then back on (actually, unplugging and plugging back in), the problem goes away. Since this only happens occasionally, it is not a big deal. My router is about 21 feet away and my CPAP is PR System 1 model 560.
Hope this works for you too.

I can try this but it even said in the instructions in sleep master make sure the cpap is no more than three feet to setup. It worked once for me. I now take my card out and stick it into my laptop that is 5 feet away and I am done. I also don't like the way you have to access the card by logging off the internet and logging into the card. It would be nice if the card was blue tooth instead. Just my opinion.

Apparently, the instructions were misunderstood. The FlashAir should be a minimum of 3 feet away from your access point or computer.

I would also suggest trying the new Java version, v5.0.0.12!

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
also, if you follow the instructions to set it in STA mode, you will not have to log out of your wifi connection to access it (unless sleepmaster requires that type of connection. i don't know, but i doubt it)
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2015, 03:30 AM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I also don't like the way you have to access the card by logging off the internet and logging into the card. It would be nice if the card was blue tooth instead. Just my opinion.

No need to do that if you have the card configured properly and a local router.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2015, 09:55 PM)waydavis Wrote: I JUST got a Flashair III 16gb. Not sure what to do.

My equipment: ResMed Autosense 10 Autoset
Laptop running win8.1
ResScan 5.1

Anyone know how to make this work?

See today's (5:44pm) new thread,
Post: #2RE: WiFi SD Card Data-transfer to ResScan & SH for The Rest of Us
for ResScan and SleepyHead.

OR

See 8-13-15 (12:18am) thread, CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
just for SleepyHead.

I think these will help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wifi SD Cards SOLVED
(07-18-2015, 11:33 AM)waydavis Wrote: SLEEPMASTER works GREAT on the following:

Win8.1
16Gb FlashAir 3
ResScan

Thomas, THANK YOU for writing your app and the help you gave so promptly!

JUST what I needed!! THANKS!

ALSO WORKING ON WIN10
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 118 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data on 2 separate SD cards. Merge? eok361 21 880 12-11-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Compatible SD cards for ResMed AS11 suddenSomnolence 4 1,331 09-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 351 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  Philips Respironics Bipap Auto SV, cards and settings SenatorBirch 3 544 05-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DS2 wifi? KSMike 2 538 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,220 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.