Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wifi SD Cards
Idea 
Wifi SD Cards
I JUST got a Flashair III 16gb. Not sure what to do.

My equipment: ResMed Autosense 10 Autoset
Laptop running win8.1
ResScan 5.1

Anyone know how to make this work?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wifi SD Cards
I don't use windows - but i think you can run an exe off the flashair and install a config tool. you need your router name and pass.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day waydavis, welcome to Apnea board.

There are a couple of members here who provide applications to link your cpap wifi-enabled USB to your computer.

Here's one thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...rd-utility
Here's another: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...a-transfer
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi waydavis,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and getting your wifi card settup working.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The FlashAir was a good purchase. Fits my lazy life style Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
RE: Wifi SD Cards SOLVED
SLEEPMASTER works GREAT on the following:

Win8.1
16Gb FlashAir 3
ResScan

Thomas, THANK YOU for writing your app and the help you gave so promptly!

JUST what I needed!! THANKS!
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the flash air card as well but it needs to be 3 feet or less from my chap machine for it to work. This is useless in my opinion. My computer is 15 feet from it and no go. So I simply pull the card out and put it in my computer. I like the idea but it is to limited.
(07-23-2015, 02:39 AM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I got the flash air card as well but it needs to be 3 feet or less from my chap machine for it to work. This is useless in my opinion. My computer is 15 feet from it and no go. So I simply pull the card out and put it in my computer. I like the idea but it is to limited.

I mean cpap, stupid tablet keyboard.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2015, 02:39 AM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I got the flash air card as well but it needs to be 3 feet or less from my cpap machine for it to work.

I don't know how you do it, but my FlashAir card needs to be inside the CPAP machine Laugh-a-lot

My machine is about 7 meters ( ~21 feet ) from the router and looses connection all the time. I gave up and pull it out daily to review data.
Post Reply Post Reply
My experience has been excellent. The problem you have may be different; but, sometimes, I try to use Sleep Master to download the data and it says it can't find the card. What I have observed is that by turning my CPAP machine off and then back on (actually, unplugging and plugging back in), the problem goes away. Since this only happens occasionally, it is not a big deal. My router is about 21 feet away and my CPAP is PR System 1 model 560.
Hope this works for you too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2015, 11:33 AM)on the virge Wrote: My experience has been excellent. The problem you have may be different; but, sometimes, I try to use Sleep Master to download the data and it says it can't find the card. What I have observed is that by turning my CPAP machine off and then back on (actually, unplugging and plugging back in), the problem goes away. Since this only happens occasionally, it is not a big deal. My router is about 21 feet away and my CPAP is PR System 1 model 560.
Hope this works for you too.

I can try this but it even said in the instructions in sleep master make sure the cpap is no more than three feet to setup. It worked once for me. I now take my card out and stick it into my laptop that is 5 feet away and I am done. I also don't like the way you have to access the card by logging off the internet and logging into the card. It would be nice if the card was blue tooth instead. Just my opinion.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 118 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data on 2 separate SD cards. Merge? eok361 21 881 12-11-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Compatible SD cards for ResMed AS11 suddenSomnolence 4 1,333 09-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 351 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  Philips Respironics Bipap Auto SV, cards and settings SenatorBirch 3 544 05-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DS2 wifi? KSMike 2 538 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,221 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.