Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wifi SD sync
Wifi SD sync
Hi, 

I'm looking at a solution for syncing my SD card from my RESMED AirSense11 to my PC or my home server(pi). I've seen a few old thread with different SD wifi adapter, like the EZshare and the Toshiba Airshare. I havent seen any of those cards on Amazon.

I found the "axGear Wireless Micro SD Adapter" (Product ‎B01996VRCK) on Amazon and bought it, but I haven't found a way to wirelessly transfer files. I can access the files from the iOS app - WIFI@SDCF, but no way to transfer to files automatically.  The wifi signal is also super weak from that device.

My preferred set up would be to have a way to automatically sync to my Raspberry pi server, have a file share there and then my OSCAR app access that file share to access my airsense data. 

What kind of "wireless sync" solution do people have?  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wifi SD sync
It seems that Walmart and AliExpress have the Ez-Share Wi-Fi cards or adapters.  As for the Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD cards; that division was sold several years ago and this product was discontinued.  There are some FlashAir cards still floating around for sale.  You have to be very careful when purchasing one now.  A lot of these cards are either fakes or their Wi-Fi capability has been destroyed.  Also, while performing searches for this post, I saw some of the prices are more expensive than some CPAPs I've purchased.  You need to have a letter of credit from your banker to buy one. - Whew! Big Grin

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 26,156 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,444 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,850 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 734 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,407 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 95,927 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 914 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.