Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wilderness Camping Experience
Never thought of the boat charger use. My boat is at the bottom of a steep hill and it gets tiresome lugging the battery up and down. Thanks for the tip. Take care.

BTW your quote sounds like one we used to use on portages.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting report and thanks for the info. I too am a long distance wilderness canoeist, but most of my trips are in the Canadian bush and last 10 days or longer. Carrying enough batteries for my CPAP just isn't in the cards. I plan on going without.
Post Reply Post Reply
OldGuide, have you looked into Lithium or LiPo batteries? I fly radio control airplanes and these batteries are much lighter, more powerful, and hold their charge much longer than conventional batteries. I think you will also find them to be very reasonably priced, especially some of the Chinese vendors. They also use some very sophisticated chargers that will fast charge/slow charge, and cycle the batteries. Many of the RC batteries cost in the $10-20 range.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience with UARS namealreadyregistered 7 374 10 minutes ago
Last Post: namealreadyregistered
Thumbsup Bad sleep study experience Chicago 25 605 5 hours ago
Last Post: farmapnea
Question Camping using Converter elbie 8 149 10 hours ago
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  ASV newbie, camping suggestions bdladdy 4 123 04-21-2017, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  [Equipment] Camping with CPAP oodie 7 306 04-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: S.L. Ping Beauty
Thumbsup FYI A surgurical experience bonjour 14 514 03-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Beej
  UARS - ENT Recommended Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction....experience? LB1982 14 938 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: vader06