Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

VOAT Question
RE: VOAT Question
(04-02-2015, 06:41 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 03:03 PM)truetopath Wrote: You lost me at Dr. oz

Sorry! I'll try to type slower.

Ha I meant as a medical professional we don't give much credit to paid spokesman docs.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: VOAT Question
Many years ago, I had both nose and throat surgery. The nose work I both needed and love to this day. The throat stuff (my Flappy is gone, extra tissue removed, base of tongue cooked, etc) was rather painful, lowered my numbers 3-4 points, and I can lay on my back without choking. As my OSA was so severe, there was no hope offered that it would get me off my CPAP, but rather just make stuff work better.

I know of no one that got off their CPAP because of any type of throat surgery, nor does my sleep doc.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,447 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.