Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Will any SD card work for Resmed machine?
Will any SD card work for Resmed machine?
My SD card has stopped recording even though it still has plenty of space left on it. It is set on 'unlocked' so that's not the problem. I suppose I just need to buy a new one. The one I have says RESMED on it - do I need to get one from the company or will just any SD card work?
Thanks,
Sleepytimegal
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Will any SD card work for Resmed machine?
Any standard SD card with 2GB or more will work.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
2 to 32 GB, and that is way more than you need.
Gideon - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy
Post Reply Post Reply
SD cards come in many shapes and sizes. I need a reader for which card? Micro-SD is one flavor.

Thnks, Harv
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Most readers are for multi card type use.  Every micro SD, that I have acquired, has come with the normal sized SD package adapter.  In fact, several normal sized SD cards on the market have a micro size card inside.  All CPAP that allow for an SD card, use the standard sized one. You can use the microcard as long as you use it within the standard package adapter.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27713]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has any heard of this?? It seems unlikely to work… https://www.schlafapnoe.com/en/tre racprops 4 157 7 hours ago
Last Post: multicast
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 171 184,553 02-27-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I plug an SD card into my machine? glen4cindy 5 200 02-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Last Post: glen4cindy
  Need DEEP data on how Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV work racprops 2 243 01-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Last Post: racprops
  [Pressure] Can't get the ramp function to work properly MacMcwilliams46 2 143 01-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  1st Resmed Machine bigjohnson 7 260 12-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  No SD card in my dad’s machine FE350 5 331 12-24-2020, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.