Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Win10-1809 and ResScan
Win10-1809 and ResScan
I had ResScan 5.8 installed and running fine. After installing the latest update of Win10 it would not run. It started to run but ten an error window popped up. So I installed RS 6.0 and after logging in still got that same error. I had another laptop running version 5.7 and it ran fine after the new Win10 update. Anyone else experiencing that same problem with the latest update of Windows?
Not a "login" problem!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Win10-1809 and ResScan
what does the error say???????
Post Reply Post Reply
"Pure virtual function called"
Since my earlier post I installed ResScan 6.0 on my desktop running Win10-1809 and it runs fine there. Go figure....!
Post Reply Post Reply
It seems to be a common issue with ResScan lately. I had the same issue, created a new user for Win 10 and logged in as that new user, installed and ran ResScan perfectly for about 4 times and then I got the same error again. I didn't bother uninstalling/reinstalling. It's not a program I care to use anymore when #Sleepyhead reports are fine for me.

You may want to try that, create a new user, login and install ResScan. If it works, only use that account for running ResScan.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2018, 02:18 PM)AlanE Wrote: It seems to be a common issue with ResScan lately. I had the same issue, created a new user for Win 10 and logged in as that new user, installed and ran ResScan perfectly for about 4 times and then I got the same error again. I didn't bother uninstalling/reinstalling. It's not a program I care to use anymore when [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url] reports are fine for me.

You may want to try that, create a new user, login and install ResScan. If it works, only use that account for running ResScan.
I uninstalled, reinstalled and got the same error. So I uninstalled again and then went through the Registry deleting every reference to 'resscan.' Then I rebooted and reinstalled ResScan and it still failed. There is quite a lag between the time I login until the time the error appears.
I have 4 laptops with ResScan 6.0 installed and one desktop and only have the problem on one of the laptops. Coincidently it is the one laptop I really want it working on.

I also ran sfc /scannow on the laptop just to be sure, but alas...
 it is not to be.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2018, 05:50 PM)steve823 Wrote: I have 4 laptops with ResScan 6.0 installed and one desktop and only have the problem on one of the laptops. Coincidently it is the one laptop I really want it working on.

That's Murphy's law for computers. Smile

You can try creating a new account on your laptop.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried running ResScan in Windows 7 Compatibility mode?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 235 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,503 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 234 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 472 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 614 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,981 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 631 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.