Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows 10 Rescan will not read flash drive
Wink 
Windows 10 Rescan will not read flash drive
Hi,

I installed ResScan 5.6 on PC with Windows Pro and 64 bit OS and x64 processor.   ResScan 5.6 worked fine reading and graphing data from a  Kingston SD card and a Transcend flash drive  (plane vanilla) that I loaded from my S9 APAP.  I then saved the data ResScan 6.0 saved in a Resmed format on hard disk.

I then uninstalled 5.6 and installed ResScan 5.7 on the same PC and OS..  It could read this hard disk data and graph it, but it could not read the flash drive.  The error messages were:

Summary Data (ERROR during Download)
Detailed data not yet started.

Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

By the way, I switched to 5.7, because I am about to get the Resmed S10 AirSense APAP, which I believe is not supported by 5.6.

Thanks,
gaurgau
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Windows 10 Rescan will not read flash drive
I'm reasonably sure 5.6 works with the Resmed S10 AirSense APAP.

Quote:Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?
Not a clue. What you did is out of the ordinary.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

How do I get version 5.6?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
GuarGau
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2017, 06:23 PM)guargauantuanguUgGLE Wrote: Hi,

How do I get version 5.6?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
GuarGau

ResMed has taken version 5.6 off their website completely for some reason.  They usually leave the old versions up, but not with 5.6.  It might have had some more serious problems and that's why they've completely removed it.  

However, I just checked and ResScan 5.5 is still on available.  You might want to try that version to see if it works for your machine.

Once you receive the ResScan download link via email (see here), simply change the download URL (web address link) so that on the end it's ResScan_5.5.zip instead of ResScan_5.7.zip.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 806 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 136 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,374 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 310 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 737 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Windows 10 sleeper2460 2 746 11-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.