Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

status window on System One - flashing?
status window on System One - flashing?
I use a system one avs. and I just noticed the wndow was lit up, when I looked at it it was flashing between two screens. 2 little rectangles with 2 up arrows between them and then what looks a little like a clock and the number 8, any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: status window on System One - flashing?
Sorry you didn't get an answer. I have no good answer myself. A few things to try.

It might be that one of the buttons is stuck. Play with the buttons a bit.

If that doesn't work, unplug the power brick for a minute or so and try again. If that doesn't work, unplug the power, take the water tank out and disconnect the humidifier from the main blower unit, remove the SD card, and remove the modem if you have one. Then power it back on.

Check all the power connections. It's also possible it's the power brick. Try another electrical outlet.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,615 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,116 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 377 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,159 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Air Sense 10 SD card LED flashing red BNelson 2 589 10-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: BNelson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.