Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
Windows Encore software
In another note I commented on problems with Sleepyhead which is cross-platform./

I also tried to find Encore Anywhere or some such and can not seem to find or select the correct software for my Windows machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Windows Encore software
Hi Steve99 and WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! Welcome

Please check your Private Messages (PMs).
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2012, 06:10 PM)Steve99 Wrote: In another note I commented on problems with Sleepyhead which is cross-platform.

If you have a Series 60 machine there's a patch for SleepyHead.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The current version of Encoreviewer does not work with the Series 60 machines. Accroding to Philips they will be issuing a new version first thing next year.
Post Reply Post Reply
You don't need EncoreViewer. Series 60 machines work with EncoreBasic and with SleepyHead.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2012, 08:13 PM)Sleepster Wrote: You don't need EncoreViewer. Series 60 machines work with EncoreBasic and with SleepyHead.

For Series 60 machines SleepyHead requires a patch. So far the patch is available only for the Windows version of SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2012, 10:03 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 08:13 PM)Sleepster Wrote: You don't need EncoreViewer. Series 60 machines work with EncoreBasic and with SleepyHead.

For Series 60 machines SleepyHead requires a patch. So far the patch is available only for the Windows version of SleepyHead.

Hi Steve99 WELCOME to the forum.

I sent you a pdf file that may help you with using EncoreBasic.

Check your Private Messages (PMs)
Post Reply Post Reply
Steve99

I know in the beginning it is overwhelming with all the equipment (especially with how Respironics labels it's machines) Once you get settled if you could update your profile with more information on your machine it would help us help you better.

Here is a link to help identify your exact model.

http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...espironics

I know in the beginning it is overwhelming with all the equipment (especially with how Respironics labels it's machines) Once you get settled if you could update your profile with more information on your machine it would help us help you better.

Look for the model number of your machine it is on the bottom BUT MAKE SURE you unplug it & remove the Humidifier before doing this or you may flood the electronics with water & fry it!

http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...espironics

Here is a picture of my model info label.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104178268/Sleep...ies%29.jpg

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 119 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,222 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 521 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 614 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,267 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.