Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
RE: Windows Encore software
(11-05-2012, 12:09 PM)biglar831 Wrote: I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?

He biglar831

I am using Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. (60 series)
Perhaps I can help with questions

Check your private messages (PMs)
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-05-2012, 02:09 PM)dcgrafix Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 12:09 PM)biglar831 Wrote: I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?

He biglar831

I am using Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. (60 series)
Perhaps I can help with questions

Check your private messages (PMs)

I'm looking for software also, sleepyhead with update can read machine type but not any data. Any Help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi remharmon
Welcome to the hose head club!

Yes there are issues with the sleepyhead software one the auto update has been done but it is fixable.
Can you let me know what version it is showing? (from with in sleepyhead go to Help menu then click on About sleepyhead.

My version is V 0.9.2-3 Beta & it does work.

I will send you some information with some pdf files to help you.

Check your Private Meassages (PMS)
Post Reply Post Reply
Brick 
Respironics REMstar Pro C-Flex+ (60 series) 461CA
(11-07-2012, 10:51 AM)remharmon Wrote: I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?

He remharmon

Can you find out the exact model number of your Machine: PR System One & then update your profile?

It will make things much easier to help you.

You can get information on how to identify you model here.
Model Number

If you're not sure which CPAP model you have, please go to our CPAP Pictures Page to identify your machine.

You will find the exact model on the bottom of your machine but make sure to Remove the Humidifier first.

This is my model tag.
Respironics REMstar Pro C-Flex+ (60 series) 461CA
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi remharmon and WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2012, 02:11 PM)dcgrafix Wrote: You will find the exact model on the bottom of your machine but make sure to Remove the Humidifier first.

That should probably say "Remove the water tank first." Removing the humidifier is also possible, but unnecessary.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah Write you are archangle that would be a better idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
it goes without saying to remove the water tank before looking at the bottom of the machine .... common sense
but suppose you have lay it on the line for the sleep deprived Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
I could see someone absent mindedly turning the machine upside down to look at the bottom and forgetting that there's water in there.

Not that I've ever done that. Wink
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Back when I was a potter, it was common thing for us to turn plates, bowls, mugs upside down to see who made it. Friend of mine picked up a full cup of hot coffee and turned it over in her lap.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,129 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 491 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 384 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,083 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.