Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
RE: Windows Encore software
(11-08-2012, 02:52 PM)zonk Wrote: it goes without saying to remove the water tank before looking at the bottom of the machine .... common sense
but suppose you have lay it on the line for the sleep deprived Too-funny

You'd be surprised how many people have drowned their machines by moving their machine without taking the tank out.

I remember as a kid, some people though it was funny to ask someone holding a drink what time it was. A surprising number of people would dump their drink on themselves.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was just joking but seriously "How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?"
see OT forum for the answer

Post Reply Post Reply
It is more common for someone to do this type of thing when drunk, at least then everyone can laugh about it but I have found being sleep deprived or having poor sleep quality is quite similar but at least I now have an excuse for making stupid errors like today with my table saw that is going to cost Moe money (no injuries accrued just stupid)

But I love asking for the time trick!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2012, 12:17 AM)dcgrafix Wrote: but at least I now have an excuse for making stupid errors like today with my table saw that is going to cost Moe money (no injuries accrued just stupid)

Yeah, sleep deprivation and table saws don't mix well. Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm also looking for Encore software, I think the viewer should suffice. I just need something to see a graph of leaks that happen during the night so I can try different things to reduce the number that happen. I have a respironics BiPAP S/T, C-series. Would encore viewer work for this? And how do I get it? I tried sleepyhead but it couldn't import the data, even with the series 60 patch.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2012, 07:09 PM)InfiniteReality Wrote: I'm also looking for Encore software, I think the viewer should suffice. I just need something to see a graph of leaks that happen during the night so I can try different things to reduce the number that happen. I have a respironics BiPAP S/T, C-series. Would encore viewer work for this? And how do I get it? I tried sleepyhead but it couldn't import the data, even with the series 60 patch.

Thanks!

Hi InfiniteReality Welcome to the Apnea Board.
I don't know if the viewer will work for you.

You may already know this but the sleepyhead patch is a exe replacement & to replace the original exe you may need Admin wrights to complete it.

Do you know if your Respironics BiPAP ST (PR System One) is a series 60?

EncoreBasic may work for you.

I can send you some pdf files that may help.
check your Private Messages (PMs)
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2012, 06:10 PM)Steve99 Wrote: In another note I commented on problems with Sleepyhead which is cross-platform./

I also tried to find Encore Anywhere or some such and can not seem to find or select the correct software for my Windows machine.

See last item -

After numerous hours of chasing answers I spoke with Respironics Technical Support through an Apria Rep who conferenced me on since they do not speak with end users directly. Here's the answers.

Machine records Therapy Time when it detects apneas etc. Under Therapy Time, recording continuous time within 1 hour window interruption. In other words use it for awhile - take a beak, shut it off, return and start again. It accumulates that time providing the break(s) are less than 1 hour, but displays only the last session. If the break is more than one hour, it disappears from this screen but is still recorded under Blower Hours.

It records Blower Time for the total time running when the mask is on the face, recording not just for the current day but since day one of use. To find out your total time used during the day, such as the Medicare requirement for 21 Therapy Days you have manually record the blower time and subtract it yourself, unless the time used was continuous or less than one hour window.

As to software, they tell me Encore will not work with my System One, but to "try again after the first of January."

I don't know about Sleepyhead but I give up trying to get it to work

Thanks everyone for your time.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2012, 02:38 PM)Steve99 Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 06:10 PM)Steve99 Wrote: In another note I commented on problems with Sleepyhead which is cross-platform./

I also tried to find Encore Anywhere or some such and can not seem to find or select the correct software for my Windows machine.

See last item -

After numerous hours of chasing answers I spoke with Respironics Technical Support through an Apria Rep who conferenced me on since they do not speak with end users directly. Here's the answers.

Machine records Therapy Time when it detects apneas etc. Under Therapy Time, recording continuous time within 1 hour window interruption. In other words use it for awhile - take a beak, shut it off, return and start again. It accumulates that time providing the break(s) are less than 1 hour, but displays only the last session. If the break is more than one hour, it disappears from this screen but is still recorded under Blower Hours.

It records Blower Time for the total time running when the mask is on the face, recording not just for the current day but since day one of use. To find out your total time used during the day, such as the Medicare requirement for 21 Therapy Days you have manually record the blower time and subtract it yourself, unless the time used was continuous or less than one hour window.

As to software, they tell me Encore will not work with my System One, but to "try again after the first of January."

I don't know about Sleepyhead but I give up trying to get it to work

Thanks everyone for your time.

Sorry to hear your difficulties in getting software to work I know it can be frustrating.
Respironics Technical Support do not want patients to have access to the data or settings.
But with all of your posts we still don't know your exact model number of you machine & we really need to know to help you any further!
Also I remember someone mentioned using a Mac & windows emulator.

Can you let us know what computer system you are using?

Can you check to find your exact model number from the bottom of your Phillips System One but take the humidifier tank out first.
Then can you update your profile with the full model name with model number?

It would help!

Here is a list of Phillips System One machines & you will see why we can't determine your model when almost every model Phillips makes are Phillips System One machines.

Respironics PR System One 60 Series REMstar Auto with A-flex
Respironics PR System One 60 Series REMstar Pro with C-flex+
Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto with A-flex
Respironics PR System One BiPAP Auto with Bi-Flex
Respironics PR System One REMstar Pro with C-Flex+
Respironics PR System One AutoIQ REMstar Pro with C-Flex+
Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex
Respironics PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
Respironics PR System One BiPAP Pro with Bi-Flex
Respironics REMstar Pro with C-flex (not the "M" series, not the "PR System One")
Respironics REMstar Plus with C-flex (has 5 buttons on top, not the "M" series, not the "PR System One")
Respironics BiPAP Auto-M Series
Respironics BiPAP Auto with Bi-flex (not the "M" series, not the "PR System One")
Respironics BiPAP ST (older pre-2004 version)
Respironics BiPAP ST (grey-colored, 2005-2008 version)
Respironics BiPAP ST (newer, "PR System One" model)
Respironics BiPAP AVAPS
Respironics BiPAP AutoSV (Complete Manual, not the PR System One version)
Respironics BiPAP AutoSV Advanced (Complete Manual, not the PR System One version)
Respironics Auto M Series with A-flex (complete manual, not just Setup Guide)
Respironics REMstar Auto (not the "M" series, not the PR System One)
Respironics REMstar Auto with A-Flex (not the "M" series, not the PR System One)
Respironics REMstar Auto with C-flex (not the "M" series, not the PR System One)

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2012, 02:38 PM)Steve99 Wrote: As to software, they tell me Encore will not work with my System One, but to "try again after the first of January."

They don't know what they're talking about. If your machine was made within the last year or so EncoreBasic will likely work.

Respironics doesn't care if their software works or doesn't work for you because you are not their customer. You are an end user who buys their machines from DME suppliers. The DME suppliers are their customers, not you.

This is why Apnea Board exists. We have to help each other out because no one else will.

But you have to meet us half way ...
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
New to cpap here and would love to be able to keep up with the data that my machine TongueR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto 760P is saving. I would love to try encore basic, but dont know where/how to download it or where to find the manual to know how to use the software. Also, can i use encore basic to view my readings without the doctor knowing when he reviews the card? Thank you in advance!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,121 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 489 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.