Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
RE: Windows Encore software
In addition to Encore, you can also use SleepyHead. But you need the patch for your 60 machine.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

As far as I know, the doc does not know you are also viewing the data. Most only look at the hours and nothing else because compliance means more than the therapy actually working.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2013, 03:06 PM)niceguypmp3 Wrote: Also, can i use encore basic to view my readings without the doctor knowing when he reviews the card? Thank you in advance!!!

You can use either EncoreBasic or SleepyHead to view your data. The doctor won't know unless you make an adjustment to the pressure. Usually they don't care and know less about how to download and interpret the data than you do.

The data you collect is yours and it's your right to use it as you choose. You may have trouble collecting your benefits if you don't use the machine, alter the pressure, or somehow mess up the data. Viewing the data doesn't alter it in any way.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2013, 03:06 PM)niceguypmp3 Wrote: New to cpap here and would love to be able to keep up with the data that my machine TongueR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto 760P is saving. I would love to try encore basic, but dont know where/how to download it or where to find the manual to know how to use the software. Also, can i use encore basic to view my readings without the doctor knowing when he reviews the card? Thank you in advance!!!

Hi niceguypmp3
WELCOME to the forum.

In case you are still looking for Windows Encore software to see your data I will send you some info to your PM Private Message.

Check your Private Messages (PMs)

Let me know if I can help!
Post Reply Post Reply
Encoreviewer does not support the newer x60 series of machines. An updated version is scheduled for release later this month. You also have the 64 bit issue that is not supported with the current version.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2013, 11:11 AM)jfmusil Wrote: Encoreviewer does not support the newer x60 series of machines. An updated version is scheduled for release later this month. You also have the 64 bit issue that is not supported with the current version.

Yes you are correct Encoreviewer does not support the newer x60 series of machines but EncoreBasic does work now
Will be interesting to see if they do get a version of Encoreviewer to work & if it will be free to use
Post Reply Post Reply
There are few advantages to EncoreViewer or even EncorePro over EncoreBasic. If you're not a DME keeping track of several patients I don't think there are any advantages at all.

SleepyHead is far superior to any of them.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I doubt EncoreViewer or even EncorePro will provide anything more for a end user.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not to try and talk anyone out of anything but having used both Encore Basic and Sleepyhead I will be sticking with Sleepyhead...

SH is much easier to use and quicker to load. In my view Encore Basic provides too many opportunities to accidentally erase the card - although ordinary care should avoid that.
Post Reply Post Reply
There's no doubt SH is far superior to EB. But SH is beta software and it does have bugs, so it's nice to have EB to verify things when there's a question about what SH is reporting.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, after four pages of messages I still do not know how to get EB. Do I need a secret handshake? What is with all the PMs. Is it illegal or something? Can't someone just spit it out without all the secrecy. Thanks.
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,126 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 491 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,083 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.