Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
RE: Windows Encore software
Mike, send a Private Message (PM) to dcgrafix. I think he can help answer your questions and point you in the right direction.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2013, 08:54 PM)mikeh99 Wrote: still do not know how to get EB.

Hi mikeh99

EncoreBasic is not available to consumers but I can help with other software to read data from your machine & can send you some PDF files to make things easier for you.

I will send the pdf files to your PM
Post Reply Post Reply
I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with 561P A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2013, 12:28 AM)Bijengum Wrote: I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with 561P A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?

I may be able to help you with some PDF files.
Check your (PM) Private Messages
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2013, 12:28 AM)Bijengum Wrote: I too am looking for that software. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Auto with 561P A-Flex. Anyone know when I could download it?

Do you have the Clinical Manual for your machine?
Yours is newer then mine but I bet most of the settings would be very similar but you may be able to find the exact model here.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...P-Pressure

If you don't find it listed you can request a copy via e-mail.
You will find all the info on the page above.

Hope this helps

Post Reply Post Reply
Can someone hook me up with Encore Basic, sleephead does not work with my SystemOne even with patches. Mine is an S750?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2013, 08:30 AM)wb4whd Wrote: Can someone hook me up with Encore Basic, sleephead does not work with my SystemOne even with patches. Mine is an S750?

Do you need ResScan for your ResMed machine?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d=99#pid99
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe I would need the software too? I have a card reader (It says i-n-f-i-n-e-e-r on the top) connected to my Win7 computer by USB. I have an old version of encore viewer software (1.0) and I can't seem to read the data. It seems to have loaded a driver from MS updates, but I can't see anything on the card. I have a Respironics remstar auto A-flex M series APAP model # 1038863. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there,

First of all, sorry for my english Wink

I'm also looking for Encore software.

I use sleepyhead right now, but there are several errors in my data and the data from my respiratory therapist.

For example, for a night of sleep + / - 6 hours, sleepyhead recorded over 12 hours of sleep, and my AHI was 1.6 instead of 3.8 to 5.9 (normally). This is why I would like a Encore software... to compare data.

Having no insurance to cover the purchase of my CPAP, I had to spend more than $ 1,900 for the machine, mask and accessories ... I do not have the means to pay an additional $ 150 for this software ... that competitors of Respironics Philips offers free for the same thing almost.

Thank you for this forum very interesting ... hoping that my English will not bleed your eyes Wink

Edit ---> I have the Philips Respironics System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (561CA) Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Papou Wrote: Hi there,

First of all, sorry for my english Wink

I'm also looking for Encore software.

To get the EncoreBasic software, please read this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,126 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 491 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,082 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.