Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows Encore software
RE: Windows Encore software
(12-17-2013, 01:22 PM)fblauer Wrote: I believe I would need the software too.

Have a look here fblauer

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Papou Wrote: Hi there,

I'm also looking for Encore software.
data.

Edit ---> I have the Philips Respironics System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (561CA) Big Grin

Have a look here Papou
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2014, 12:21 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: [quote='Papou' pid='58086' dateline='1391613011']

I see SuperSleeper had already responded
I was in the progress of replying but got interrupted & posted when I got back.

SuperSleeper must not sleep
You need a super hero cape Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2014, 12:21 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:

First of all, sorry for my english Wink

To get the EncoreBasic software, please read this thread:

Edit because ---> You are not allowed to post links in this forum

Coffee

(02-05-2014, 01:48 PM)dcgrafix Wrote:

data.

Edit ---> I have the Philips Respironics System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (561CA) Big Grin

Have a look here Papou

Edit because ---> You are not allowed to post links in this forum

Big Grin Thanks Big Grin

Thank you both Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Respironics series M Auto with Aflex CPAP. I have been downloading and reviewing the data from my machine with an older Mac running Windows XP in emulation mode with Encore Pro v1.8.49 software.
I would like to download the data on my newer Mac running Windows 7 via BootCamp. I believe that the latest Windows OS that my software is supported by is Vista.
Looks like Sleepy Head is not compatible with my machine.

Would someone please let me know where/how I can get an updated version of Emcore Pro (probably v2.13) so that I can continue monitoring my treatment.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2015, 02:08 AM)Grover Wrote: I have a Respironics series M Auto with Aflex CPAP. I have been downloading and reviewing the data from my machine with an older Mac running Windows XP in emulation mode with Encore Pro v1.8.49 software.
I would like to download the data on my newer Mac running Windows 7 via BootCamp. I believe that the latest Windows OS that my software is supported by is Vista.
Looks like Sleepy Head is not compatible with my machine.

Would someone please let me know where/how I can get an updated version of Emcore Pro (probably v2.13) so that I can continue monitoring my treatment.
Thanks

I stopped using Encore Pro as it became increasingly unwieldy with Windows 64 bit systems, and the bugs and password issues locked me out. EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 is the most current version, has all the charts, graphs and stats you knew in Pro, and can even display wave data from newer machines.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

I don't remember seeing that the PR Series-M Auto was compatible with EncoreBasic 2/4/8/0. Can you confirm that it is?
If not, is there an older version that works with my machine and Windows7?
Tks
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2015, 04:37 AM)Grover Wrote: I don't remember seeing that the PR Series-M Auto was compatible with EncoreBasic 2/4/8/0. Can you confirm that it is?
Tks

I use both Sleepyhead and Encorebasic with my PRS1 Series 60 Auto (DS 560P). I have also used this version to read smartcard data from a Remstar Auto M-Series. I would not recommend the older version as this one runs very well on Win 7 and produces some better data. There is actually waveform data for the 60 series.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2015, 03:48 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(01-15-2015, 04:37 AM)Grover Wrote: I don't remember seeing that the PR Series-M Auto was compatible with EncoreBasic 2/4/8/0. Can you confirm that it is?
Tks

I use both Sleepyhead and Encorebasic with my PRS1 Series 60 Auto (DS 560P). I have also used this version to read smartcard data from a Remstar Auto M-Series. I would not recommend the older version as this one runs very well on Win 7 and produces some better data. There is actually waveform data for the 60 series.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Is there a newer driver required for the Infineer smart card reader?
Tks,

Post Reply Post Reply
In June I loaded the newest Encore Basic on my Win7 box to look at my M-Series and no drivers were needed for the Infineer reader that I had.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,129 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 491 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 384 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,083 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.