Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Windows software for logging/biofeedback Berrymed BM1000 data?
Windows software for logging/biofeedback Berrymed BM1000 data?
Hello,

I searched but couldn't find. Does anyone know a software that can log data from the Berrymed bm1000 oximeter on Windows? There are some apps, but they're crashing and pretty low in quality.
I'm not an expert in the field, but I assume the data can be converted into .csv or some of the other popular data formats and then imported for analysis into the software.
Also, what about live data for biofeedback use? Is there some software capable of doing this?
I'm not a developer, but I got some IT background and I'm pretty certain it should be easy to be done on Python...

Thanks in advance for your replies Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Windows software for logging/biofeedback Berrymed BM1000 data?
If this is the same oximeter that Adafruit will be carrying soon, there may be some information available on their website when they release it. I just saw something that sounded similar on their 1 April New Product video. It does not have Bluetooth, however, so it may not be the same.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Windows software for logging/biofeedback Berrymed BM1000 data?
Then it's not the same Sad Bluetooth is the problem, because it's such a stupid protocol... so many little problems with it...

Is there some standard for this data? I come from motor racing and reading the data is sooo much easier even though there are 1000s of sensors and everything is space age... in this field it seems like the wild west. Every manufacturer has a distinct interpretation of their own...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,387 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 127 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.