Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Winter
Angry 
I am Sooooooooooooooo tired of winter and having to snowblow my driveway and my neighbours too.
Perturbed
He's a long haul trucker and hardly ever home so I do it for his Mrs.
:grin:
We have had more snow in the last 3 days than we've had all winter!
Of course I had to develop some health issues and couldn't do it for a couple of days. Got it done today, slow and easy mind you!
Coffee
To think that this time last year we had temperatures in the mid 20'sC, that's around 75F.
Ohwell
Anyway I feel better now that I've vented little. Rolling laugh

Spring is just around the corner. Yea, but what corner?Thinking-about

Thank you for reading this. To some it might be a waste of good time but to me it was therapy!!!!!Too-funny

Have a Great Day!

Bug-eyed
Post Reply Post Reply
Makes me glad I moved south from Michigan. It will be too soon if I EVER see another snowflake again.

Dogs don't care for cold weather either.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your explanation is great, Bompa. But still does not explain the "Old Age" tag! Rolling laugh
Post Reply Post Reply

Around here we've had only 2-3 snowstorms this winter, and the worst was only about 5 inches of snow. Very unusual, both this winter and last.

As for my mood, it's been grey and cloudy a lot though this winter, affecting my mood in a negative way. That, plus I've been working on income taxes this week, which is putting me in a pretty foul mood.... even the dog is staying away from me. Too-funny

Today it's sunny but cold, and spring is on it's way... feel sorry for you up there in SnowLand, Bompa. Cool

Just downed my 5th cup of coffee... that seems to help, some. lots-o-coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Then when it's "your" year to get a bad-ass cold that wants to hang on for dear life, WOW.!
I've had this cold for a week and a half that just won't let up, bummer, oh well, it'll get better, (I hope,) Ha-Ha-Ha.)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2013, 02:47 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Then when it's "your" year to get a bad-ass cold that wants to hang on for dear life, WOW.!
I've had this cold for a week and a half that just won't let up, bummer, oh well, it'll get better, (I hope,) Ha-Ha-Ha.)

Trish, your nose is dripping on the keyboard, just so you know. he-he. Bigwink
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Ha-Ha-Ha.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I get the privilege of working outside . I too am ready for sunny and warm .
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply

In related news,

Weather groundhog Phil 'indicted,' accused of lying as winter continues

Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Sure has been a mild winter in the U.S. SuperSleeper 28 7,707 03-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Netskier