Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wireless Quit on AirSense 10
RE: Wireless Quit on AirSense 10
My FCC ID: 2ACHL-AIR10CD

So maybe it was discontinued... it was working until 4/7/22

I do have an SD card in my machine... but I liked checking the app

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
@OP - If you like MyAir, good on you. However, you can get the same info by just looking at the "Sleep Report" on the front of the machine itself. If the parameters are set for a period longer than 1 day, then change to 1 day. Also you want to keep your SD card for long term history.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine stopped on April 9 and my house alarm quit the same day!
Post Reply Post Reply
strange that your alarm quit, too.  I thought maybe mine was due to a power surge or something since we did have tornadoes around that time.  

And I will look on the front... but I do like the report details more than the app - I had never taken the time to look at the detailed report and now I like all the information.
Post Reply Post Reply
My AirCurve 10 last reported data to myAir on April 7. We left for a week's vacation the next day and I used my travel machine on those days. Now that I've been back home for a few days and using my A10 again, data is being recorded to the SD card but I get the circle with the slash through it and no more data reported to myAir. I think 3G cell phone coverage has been terminated.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Melissia,

You mentioned a possible surge.

Do you use a surge suppressor? I do, and have been very grateful when I've been travelling.

Dave
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Just an FYI,

Quote:
  • AT&T announced that it will finish shutting down its 3G network by February 2022.
  • Verizon announced that will finish shutting down its 3G network by December 31, 2022.
  • T-Mobile announced that it will finish shutting down Sprint's 3G CDMA network by March 31, 2022 and Sprint's 4G LTE network by June 30, 2022. It also announced it will shut down T-Mobile's 3G UMTS network by July 1, 2022, but has not yet announced a shutdown date for its 2G network.
Source: https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/pla...nd-service

It seems that Sprint is owned by T-mobile.  Sprint will also be shutting down its 4G LTE network soon.
I've seen both ATT and T-Mobile used as the carriers for my ResMed AS10.  But never Sprint.  Not sure if the Sprint shutdown of 4G LTE will have any effect on us xPAP users or not.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
AirCurve 10 stopped communication with cellular network
Does anyone have an idea why my Aircurve 10 cpap machine stopped communication with a cell tower. The machine has worked perfectly as I have moved back and forth between Florida and Georgia annually. However, when I returned to Atlanta this month the machine will not connect to the cellular network. Upon checking the user manual it speaks only to the machine being in airplane mode. On the screen where the strength bars are normally displayed there is a icon of a circle with a line through it. When I put the machine in airplane mode, the airplane icon appears, but when I turn off the airplane mode it just goes back to the circle with a line through it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirCurve 10 stopped communication with cellular network
All cell carriers have, or will soon, shut down all 3G service.  Unless your FCC label on the back states 4G, that is the reason.  If it ends with "CD" then it is no longer functional.

Here is a link to a thread that discusses your problem. I am providing the link to the post that starts the at your particular problem.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid442692

I will be merging your post into this thread as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  ASV, N20, EERS?, How I quit mouth tape. Rich66 0 475 10-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  [Symptoms] Quit Nicotine and AHI and CA are worse ApneaND 0 260 09-23-2023, 12:39 PM
Last Post: ApneaND
  Oscar wireless to my pc? Or iPhone app? Dolla Bill 3 660 08-26-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 548 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  feeling like i should not have quit cpap threatment mugen4u 3 598 05-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Last Post: mugen4u

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.