Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wireless SD Card to transmit data to Desktop Computer?
RE: Wireless SD Card to transmit data to Desktop Computer?
1/19/2016
Am Iphone programmer, would be interested in connecting AirSense 10 to iPhone in order to display
data - or use wifi to download to computer -- need info on AirSense 10 wifi - manual does not say...
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-19-2016, 09:26 AM)Chris Symanski Wrote: 1/19/2016
Am Iphone programmer, would be interested in connecting AirSense 10 to iPhone in order to display
data - or use wifi to download to computer -- need info on AirSense 10 wifi - manual does not say...

The wireless capability on the AS10 is a cellular card and subscription service that employs either CDMA (North America?) or GSM (Everywhere else). As far as I'm aware, this service is paid for by the DME or Physician. It seems to be mainly used to collect data to satisfy insurance compliance and adjust patient settings remotely. Trying to connect to the data stream would be equivalent to hacking into a phone. . . Like that's never happened.

I hope this may help.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You could use the WiFi S card and an iPhone to monitor the data collected on any WiFI SD compatible PAP machine. The WiFi SD cards provide a connection to the local network and your iPhone can then access them via their HTML interface. The cards run $20 to $30.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 6 51 15 minutes ago
Last Post: Gep232
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 238 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 496 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 806 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.