Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wireless SD card questions
Wireless SD card questions
- The use of software to study how are you doing with your therapy is very nice, but still you get the problem to be pulling out/in the SD card.
This for me is now a daily routine. I am thinking to buy a wireless SD card. There are very few good brands with that kind of cards, but there is another solution: the use of a wireless adapter tf card /SD card (unbranded).
I never feel the need to buy these kind of stuff, but now is a daily routine and I don't have any experience in these devices.
I read that there is a software in sleepyhead for the use of wireless cards.
The adapter is cheaper than the SD wireless card, but I am not sure if it will work with W10, because the adds say: for use with Android and ios.
The kind of files that these adapter manage are the usual files of a photo camera, not the files of the CPAP. The CPAP uses special kind of files that happen to be not usual files.
My question is about the use of this kind of adapter:
[b]1-Will the wireless card adapter will work with sleepyhead and W10?[b]

Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wireless SD card questions
I had to look this up to see what it is.

[Image: sdhc.jpg]

You insert the microSD into this adapter.

I can't say whether or not it will work but it looks like it *should* work. I assume that once you set up the IP in station mode that you can access this card from any PC on the network just like you can the FlashAir. In that sense, it will work with any computer even W10.

My question would be this part of it's description:
WiFi@SD default password: 999999 or 99999999
WiFi@SD Apps default username: admin
WiFi@SD Apps default password: admin

If you have to enter a name/password just to access the card it might be a challenge to get anything to work with it as is.

As for cost, you need to purchase the adapter and a class 10 microSD TF card. A 16gb FlashAir card for around $15US and FlashAir is proven to work.

If you want to experiment and see if you can make it work, please post your results. It is not a proven technology, unless someone has already set one up (in which case, please post and let us know) and the reviews that I have been reading have been negative.

As for it working with Sleepyhead, no not directly. Neither does FlashAir, yet. I'm not sure if this adapter supports WebDav like FlashAir so you need to use a utility such as Sleep Master or FlashPap to transfer the files from the Wifi card to your computer. From that Sleepyhead or ResScan can import it. ResScan if you copy the files to an SD card attached to your PC.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wireless SD card questions
AlanE.
Thank you for your answer.
I will go for the secure way. The different is only a few dollars that I can expend in a card that doesn't work for Sleepyhead. Really I don't got the urge to buy this adapter for my camera because I don't use my camera too often. I am as everybody else: I (barely) use more the smart phone camera rather than my camera.
Thank you for your post.
Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Best wireless SD card to Airsense 10 + Oscar? Dolla Bill 1 889 09-29-2021, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  2nd machine...Oscar & SD card questions buddy0329 5 911 06-29-2021, 03:29 PM
Last Post: buddy0329
Idea CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us Papit 94 21,722 04-17-2020, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Oscar questions tmoody 2 1,002 08-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data? bemused 3 1,388 04-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.