Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wish me luck
Wish me luck
Well I have been doing a lot of searching, reading, and getting overwhelmed.
Tonight is my first night and I am actually pumped to get going and get a good night sleep.
I have downloaded EB and SH and can't wait to get at least a days data to see if they actually work.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wish me luck
Welcome drifterdon, good luck, just try to relax.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2013, 11:39 PM)drifterdon Wrote: Well I have been doing a lot of searching, reading, and getting overwhelmed.
Tonight is my first night and I am actually pumped to get going and get a good night sleep.
I have downloaded EB and SH and can't wait to get at least a days data to see if they actually work.

Agree about relaxing and have a love affair with your machine. Let us know what your data shows when you get a chance!! Sleep-well Don't get too excited about looking at your data or you won't sleep! lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't expect much for the first few nights. It takes a while to adjust.
Good Luck!
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi drifterdon,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you, Try to relax and sleep well.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night went better than expected.
I think I worried about leaks all night.
I tried to load the data into Sleepyhead for my Mac today but it will not see any data for some reason.
I looked at the wiki and help and am sue I am choosing the SD card at the root level. It picks up my machine type and serial number but no data.
It does work just fine on the Windows version though.
I hope to get the Mac version figured out so I can do away with the Windows partition.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 01:45 PM)drifterdon Wrote: Last night went better than expected.
I think I worried about leaks all night.
I tried to load the data into Sleepyhead for my Mac today but it will not see any data for some reason.
I looked at the wiki and help and am sue I am choosing the SD card at the root level. It picks up my machine type and serial number but no data.
It does work just fine on the Windows version though.
I hope to get the Mac version figured out so I can do away with the Windows partition.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote:
Mac OSX Version for PR System One Series 60 owners:

If you're running Mac OSX on your computer and you have a "Series 60" PR System One machine (usually says 560 on the bottom of the machine, as opposed to the older 550 series), you will need the "Series 60 patch" for SleepyHead to work with your machine. Mark is working on integrating this patch into the official version of SleepyHead, but in the meantime, we will make these patches available.

For the Mac OSX version, we list the ".dmg" file here. Simply delete the existing SleepyHead application from the Applications folder, then open the new .dmg file and drag the new SleepyHead file to the Applications folder.

Link to Series 60 patch for Mac OSX:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/thefreemanclan....pyHead.dmg

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

is this what you are looking for? hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
This worked fantastic.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 02:47 PM)drifterdon Wrote: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
This worked fantastic.

you are very welcome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wish Me Luck! jprestonian 3 523 07-16-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: factor
  Wish me luck (new FFM) Ockrocket 6 926 06-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  If it wasn't for bad luck......... Big Guy 7 1,277 07-07-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
Wink Good luck, sort of JamesW 4 1,577 07-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Last Post: JamesW
  Been on therapy for 8days no luck! badge 7 3,645 04-14-2015, 10:03 AM
Last Post: justMongo
Question s9 beeping .. no errors on display.. no luck searching for an answer mwbritt 7 3,579 10-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Last Post: zonk
  No luck with auto settings-what went wrong? old dude 3 2,709 08-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Last Post: old dude

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.