Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wisp Nasal PIllows - 3 pack with 2 I can't use
Wisp Nasal PIllows - 3 pack with 2 I can't use
I was issued a 3 pack of nasal pillows when I was first issued my CPAP machine. Equipment provider wouldn't take back the two smaller ones that clearly were too small. Hate to toss them. Is there anyone that can use a Philips Respironics WISP nasal pillow with the size markings X1 S/M or X1 P?
If so, send a mailing address to [email address removed - see below] and I will mail it out. I hate to see them wasted and I can't use them.
JC

Note from SuperSleeper: Hi JC, hate to remove this, but current laws indicate that CPAP mask parts are likely to be considered durable medical equipment parts which are prescription-required items, and as Apnea Board is not a licensed Durable Medical Equipment provider, we have to close this thread and remove your email address. Wish it weren't so, but it's the law. (and I personally think the law is stupid) Sad

-----
Moderator Action: Prescription-Required Item Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, prescription-required items are not allowed to be sold, traded or offered on our forums. Thanks for your understanding.
-----
RE: Wisp Nasal PIllows - 3 pack with 2 I can't use
Jon, I am good on cushions. My DME gave me one the other day that I had forgotten about.
Check out Supplier #2. They used to accept new and gently used items on behalf of the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA). Check out their website for shipping instructions.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
(12-29-2013, 06:06 PM)Jon Clark Wrote: I was issued a 3 pack of nasal pillows when I was first issued my CPAP machine. Equipment provider wouldn't take back the two smaller ones that clearly were too small.

Unfortunately, the way the laws are written now, and the way we have to interpret them, is that these are prescription-only items. Hence Apnea Board cannot be involved in the sale or transfer of these items.

Donating them to charity is about your only option.

I have tried to give mine away, but I haven't had any luck. Recently I threw away a bunch of them because they were just taking up space.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,782 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 326 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 394 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 402 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
Question Snoring worse with FFM vs pillows PaulaO2 12 935 01-28-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 489 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
Question [Equipment] Fullface or Nasal? Jose Castro 10 867 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.