Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Woke up and went back to sleep. Then This Happened. Can Someone Help Explain?
RE: Woke up and went back to sleep. Then This Happened. Can Someone Help Explain?
you ramped up too fast during that week..... and yes wake flags is more like it. If you want to raise pressures do it like .5 to 1, depending on how you feel comfortable, a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Woke up and went back to sleep. Then This Happened. Can Someone Help Explain?
much of my plm occurs in the lighter stages of sleep and as such might be called swj; my wife can easily rouse me after which I claim I haven't been asleep, but I was, given the fact that I am unaware of the movements that prompted my wife's elbow. Achilles' periodicity suggests plm as does the similarity with my plm pattern. something is periodically rousing him. idk for certain, of course, but that makes me suspect plm or something similarly periodic more than simple swj. this pattern and the ca appear to have a cause. plus, while not remotely definitive, I suspect plm more than swj because the first h doesn't occur until about 4.5 minutes into the session in which he manages to keep the mask on for 2hr 41m and the pattern and ca lasts for almost 30 minutes.

if it's plm, I agree cpap won't resolve it.

if this is the only instance of this pattern, ignore it. if you continue to see it, dig deeper.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's see if this helps. We recently added a section to the Optimizing Therapy wiki about these small central apnea clusters. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...y_Clusters Let me know what you think.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.