Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR
ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR
I've searched and searched but can't seem to find any info on the Respond model from ResMed and if it's compatible with OSCAR. 
I have been asked this in another group. I believe it's a model offered in India. 

Is anyone familiar with this model?
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR
I requested a copy of the SD card, we'll see.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got my ResMed AirSense 10. Nowhere does it say "Respond" on the unit. I only see the word "Respond" in the equipment listing in the MyAir app or on website dashboard. 
I'm in Canada. I assume that the "Respond" refers to the machine's ability to reduce the air pressure when exhaling.
Post Reply Post Reply
If the question is centered around a model from India, you will probably never see it anywhere else in the world.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's likely AirSense 10 Respond W distributed by Japanese Fukuda Denshi.

It appears to be equivalent to an Air 10 AutoSet for Her. I don't know if OSCAR will recognize it as an known Air10

Post Reply Post Reply
There are a AirSense 10 RESPOND A and a AirSense 10 RESPOND W in the model list, should both from Japan.
Post Reply Post Reply
A bit more more info on the AirSense 10 Respond models:

From HERE:

Quote:AutoSet Response mode

ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response mode, which offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.

For patients who are sensitive to faster changes in pressure during therapy, AutoSet Response can be set to either Standard or Soft. If set to soft, patients will receive gentler pressure rises during therapy.

Available in the AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her devices.

Apparently, this is a new feature in some AirSense 10 AutoSet models.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 107 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,849 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 120 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 44 1,290 04-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,075 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,355 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 577 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.